It's really back on! [Merged]

Re: Keep a level head

Aguero said:
Today's result was great, and it does put us in a position where we could very well go on and win the title.

I hope that City fans don't start getting overconfident like some had before we slumped, and in the same manner that rag fans had before the game had finished against Everton earlier.

We have won nothing yet, and we still have much to do. Currently 1-0 up Vs Wolves, we need to secure the win today.

If we are able to do that then comes the derby, which by no means is a foregone conclusion. I do believe we are stronger than the rags but we need a win to get on level points. It's a derby and anything can happen. Look at Barcelona, I'm sure that their fans had the game Vs Madrid marked as a win, we cannot be complacent like that or start become arrogant or overconfident.

All that does in the end is make the person feel stupid should the result not happen. Even then we still have two tough games in Newcastle away who are chasing champions league football, and QPR who are fighting to stay in the league.

So please don't get excited yet, keep a level head on, and hopefully if we do end up winning the league this season, then we can let rip on all the rag fans and the media who thought it was over.

COME ON CITY!!

Well said

Re: It's really back on!

Well it's half time lads and lasses...anybody
Else stomach in knots???

Re: It's really back on!

city1999 said:
Well it's half time lads and lasses...anybody
Else stomach in knots???

Fuck knotted stomachs my blood pressure is through the roof.

Its far from over .....even if we beat utd ......level on points but we have to go to Newcastle and that is an exceptionally hard game.......beat them and then all we have to do is beat Qpr at home which we should be able to do.

The next two games are possibly the most important in our history

Tune for today

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGPTVRGqfeo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGPTVRGqfeo</a>

Clichy and Barry immense today.

Getting texts from Rags saying it's ours. Their heads have completely gone.

What a time to have to come to our gaff :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.