It's started already

Vienna_70

Team supported
Treble Winners 2022/23.
One of the two decent - both former ST holders at the swamp - rags at work came up to me this morning and asked, "Haven't you lost something?"

Me: "No, I don't think so."

Him: "Haven't you lost something. Silverware, about this high!"

Me: "Not yet."

I reckon 13th May is still hurting and there is nothing they can say or do that will ever take away the feelings of joy, euphoria and delight following Sergio's goal that fantastic afternoon.

And let's face it, we've had enough practice of having their success rammed down our throats for the last 20 years that it is no problem for us to laugh off another rag title-win.

Vienna_70 said:
One of the two decent - both former ST holders at the swamp - rags at work came up to me this morning and asked, "Haven't you lost something?"

I reckon 13th May is still hurting and there is nothing they can say or do that will ever take away the feelings of joy, euphoria and delight following Sergio's goal that fantastic afternoon.

And let's face it, we've had enough practice of having their success rammed down our throats for the last 20 years that it is no problem for us to laugh off another rag title-win.

Agree. Feel no pain.

I've give it loads over the last 10 months or so, its been fucking brilliant, I'm excepting loads back, fairs fair

it's so funny they think they're "taking the trophy back"! you don't take trophy's back. if you could they'd have none at the moment.

you can however, steal trophys. Agueroooooooooo!!!!!!

Vienna_70 said:

out of the woodwork springs to mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.