It's started already

They are unlikely to have as good a league season again , and they know that we'll be back again .....

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Live by the sword, die by the sword.

I'm expecting a difficult summer and to be fair who can blame them?
good positive to look to is some possible exciting in comings.

Ask them do they miss taking the piss out of bury and stockport beating us!!
Somebody mentioned the last 10months being fantastic taking this piss out of them and giving it them but we got to take it as well as give it and fuck me havn't we had some shite from them lot over the years..
They can have the trophy on loan for next season then give it back....
It must hurt them even talking about us as champions,i mean arn't we lickle old citeh to them...
Nothing they can say about getting the title back from us will ever scratch the surface of them laughing at us being relegated and then relegated again,those years left a mark so all this talk and bragging about them winning the league from us ain't even the same fuckin ball park....
Fire away delusional fc..

manimanc said:
Somebody mentioned the last 10months being fantastic taking this piss out of them and giving it them but we got to take it as well as give it and fuck me havn't we had some shite from them lot over the years..
It must hurt them even talking about us as champions,i mean arn't we lickle old citeh to them...
Nothing they can say about getting the title back from us will ever scratch the surface of them laughing at us being relegated and then relegated again,those years left a mark so all this talk and bragging about them winning the league from us ain't even the same fuckin ball park....

What a great post.

Vienna_70 said:
manimanc said:

What a great post.

I concur - walk in the park stuff.

We gave it to them last season, and I am sure in seasons to come we will have plenty more opportunities to rub their noses in it.

We are here for the long run, some years we will win it some years we won't get used to it, I am sure when we have won it a couple more times it will sink in, and seasons like this will be taken in our stride. In all honesty I beleive that many of us are not used to being in this position and have this built in fear that it will all go wrong.

Laugh along with them, but know that (and they will know) that we will be back

I just said, Looks like we are going to have to settle for the same position you were in last year so look after it because we will be knocking on the door next year and the years following that. End of conversation.

Them winning by 12-15 points several games before the end of season is nothing compared to how we won it last year, to snatch it in the final minutes of the final game when they had a much publicised unreachable lead will never be done again.

The rags will crow about winning the league this season, but they will never ever feel like we did last May.

Just remember that feeling until 2014 when we come again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.