It's started already

allan harper said:
I've give it loads over the last 10 months or so, its been fucking brilliant, I'm excepting loads back, fairs fair

Yep, gotta play the game.
Not really dished it out but given many knowing glances and recieved many nasty ones in return :D

Do what they are singularly and collectively utterly incapable of doing..... be both gracious and magnanimous in accepting their success. Think of how Vinny would handle it.

Inwardly see them for the hated vermin that they are and console yourself in the knowledge they they will never, ever emulate what WE did to THEM in May 2012. Never. Ever. Ever.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Live by the sword, die by the sword.

I'm expecting a difficult summer and to be fair who can blame them?

That's why we must win the Cup, to make our summer is not too difficult, oh and finish 2nd!

Yip I was asked today when I am parting with my 100,for who finishes highest,am trying to sort a double or nothing with the Cup,but deep down I want them out of that

would rather lose it by a few points so we can get used to the idea, the way we took it off them last year was the cruelest of cruel...it must have hurt them beyond belief!

i don t have one rag pal, so i wont be getting any shit off anyone

One of the small firms I deliver to is run by a rag and his wife, who really has no interest in football.

I only discovered he is a rag early last year, and as the title race heated up, we would have a bit of banter every time I dropped the post in.

Anyway, on 14th May, I walked in and said, in a rather loud and enthusiastic voice, with a broad grin on my face, "Good Morning!"

His response?

"Fuck off!"

It was absolutely brilliant!

The shit we get off them will never beat that last minute winner, and the shit we gave them that followed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.