It's started already

meeesh said:
Yip I was asked today when I am parting with my 100,for who finishes highest,am trying to sort a double or nothing with the Cup,but deep down I want them out of that

i did this to a thick rag, double or straight you do not win the double.....

come on Chelsea!!

I wont enjoy the build-up to a Man City v Utd semi-final and the day will be dominated by nerves, but we might have a better chance of beating Utd at the moment than Chelsea

Chelsea are playing very well at the moment and have the strongest squad. However that squad will be taxed by a difficult fixture schedule

Eamon Holmes was on Soccer AM this morning and was asked would winning the title be revenge. He simply replied "No" and the reason is the memory of the way we won it last year will remain with him till he dies. Ask a rag does he remember what he was doing on each occasion they won it and he wont recall but I guarantee you they will remember 1-6 and "Agueroooooooooo" for ever!

I just caught one of two decent rags at work saying, "...if Wigan beat them. It will be funnier than when Wimbledon beat Liverpool."

Then he asked me, "Are you celebrating already?"

"No," I replied, " We've had 30 years of shit, so I'm not taking anything for granted".

God, it's still really hurting them.

And it's fucking hilarious!

squirtyflower said:
Fuck em

Metaphorically not literally

I would... with a 12 inch rusty iron John holmes lookalike dildo.<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:12 pm --<br /><br />
Vienna_70 said:
I just caught one of two decent rags at work saying, "...if Wigan beat them. It will be funnier than when Wimbledon beat Liverpool."

"No," I replied, " We've had 30 years of shit, so I'm not taking anything for granted".

we can handle it,they cant..

samharris said:
squirtyflower said:
Fuck em

Metaphorically not literally

I would... with a 12 inch rusty iron John holmes lookalike dildo.

-- Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:12 pm --

Vienna_70 said:

we can handle it,they cant..

Because we've had thirty years of it and as they say, what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Vienna_70 said:

Not as funny as when Southampton beat them

Vienna_70 said:

Yeah, lets win the FA cup - great cup with world wide coverage. Winning the league is SO last year!! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.