Its Started

Ricster said:
My effort for the Manchester Derby has started as this morning i have recieved the first of the inflatables that i have ordered. I have decided to try and get hold of 250 inflatables for this day and get them into the ground for a bit of fun.

The first 3 i have recieved this morning are 3 x 6ft Penis'

Yep, thats right, Fergiecock will make a return for the derby, but he'll have two sidekicks.

Step Forward NevilleNob and WillieWayne

All 3 will be the same as i did at Hamburg last season and have the faces of each of the above on the bellend.

Hope people approve.

Your a bloody legend.

Just ordered your Croc Shady. :)

Also 35 Banana's
12 Guitars
10 Godzilla's
and 1 other croc.

Got another 30 at home too. That will do for starters.

Might have to try and find some inflatable burgers and hot dogs so the rag fans dont go trashing our food outlets in the ground.

After Ricster went from a " Hughes in but maybe on the fence " camp to " Hughes out" with his thread at the Weekend our resident tactical genious and all round super scout went into my bad books.

I never knew that it was Ricster who fetched " Fergiecock" to the Hamburg game. ( It hit me on the Head in fact)

Back in my good books now.

Im available to help out ricster. I'm a south stand season ticket holder so I'll be there! Plus I'm great at blowing.....things up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.