Its Started

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Good work.

If you now have 5 cocks, are you putting 2 more faces on the new ones?

Im going for a full compliment of the manager and 11 players. I have also found them cheaper again at this site.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.annsummers-direct.co.uk/product.asp?strParents=&CAT_ID=1116&P_ID=4814" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.annsummers-direct.co.uk/prod ... &P_ID=4814</a>

It doesn't say if they are the 6ft one's or the 3ft ones. Either way they will make an impact.

Born Late 58, you can get them at the above link

Ricster said:
My effort for the Manchester Derby has started as this morning i have recieved the first of the inflatables that i have ordered. I have decided to try and get hold of 250 inflatables for this day and get them into the ground for a bit of fun.

The first 3 i have recieved this morning are 3 x 6ft Penis'

Yep, thats right, Fergiecock will make a return for the derby, but he'll have two sidekicks.

Step Forward NevilleNob and WillieWayne

All 3 will be the same as i did at Hamburg last season and have the faces of each of the above on the bellend.

Hope people approve.

I'm probably in the minority here but in my opinion inflatables knobs is distasteful and inappropriate. Call me a miserable bastard but I'm not a fan of inflatables full stop. IMO it makes us lool like a right buch of divs - particularly an inflatable penis. FFS why???? Our owners are muslims FFS. There will be kids there..... Just can't see why people think this is a good thing.

FletcherMoss said:
Ricster said:
My effort for the Manchester Derby has started as this morning i have recieved the first of the inflatables that i have ordered. I have decided to try and get hold of 250 inflatables for this day and get them into the ground for a bit of fun.

Yep, thats right, Fergiecock will make a return for the derby, but he'll have two sidekicks.

All 3 will be the same as i did at Hamburg last season and have the faces of each of the above on the bellend.

Hope people approve.

I'm probably in the minority here but in my opinion inflatables knobs is distasteful and inappropriate. Call me a miserable bastard but I'm not a fan of inflatables full stop. IMO it makes us lool like a right buch of divs - particularly an inflatable penis. FFS why???? Our owners are muslims FFS. There will be kids there..... Just can't see why people think this is a good thing.

Its just a laugh mate, and to try and rile the opposition while inflatables is part of our history. Were you at the Hamburg game? I had parents with kids all around me and not one complained. I even had parents and kids helping me blow them up.

Sorry if i have offended you but as i have said before, its just a laugh and part of our history.

Shall i put you down for a Godzilla?

FletcherMoss said:
Ricster said:

Hope people approve.

"Call me a miserable bastard"

ok.....you're a miserable bastard ;)

ssg2 said:
Is this a WUM? Has to be surely.

Not at all my friendly united fan. Here is what i did for Hamburg along with about another 100 inflatables.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=117048&p=1861640&hilit=fergiecock#p1861640" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=117048&p=1861640&hilit=fergiecock#p1861640</a>

Ricster said:
ssg2 said:
Is this a WUM? Has to be surely.

Not at all my friendly united fan. Here is what i did for Hamburg along with about another 100 inflatables.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=117048&p=1861640&hilit=fergiecock#p1861640" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=117048&p=1861640&hilit=fergiecock#p1861640</a>
City fans walking around with inflatable cocks ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.