iTunes

Cookie monster

Mine will not play any of my music. The timer at the top goes along as normal but no sound is coming out? I have checked my speakers and sound on youtube works fine.

Could I have ticked or unticked anything by accident?? Any ideas?

Cookie monster said:
Mine will not play any of my music. The timer at the top goes along as normal but no sound is coming out? I have checked my speakers and sound on youtube works fine.

Could I have ticked or unticked anything by accident?? Any ideas?

not got a clue pal, hate the thing

iTunes & the iPod - A triumph of style over substance :-)

No. Sound it up to full. It was fine this morning when I left for college. I came home. Listened to some radio on the internet, the sound was fine and then went to listen to iTunes and it doesn't work.

iPlayer and youtube both work fine with the sound how it should be.

Cookie monster said:
No. Sound it up to full. It was fine this morning when I left for college. I came home. Listened to some radio on the internet, the sound was fine and then went to listen to iTunes and it doesn't work.

iPlayer and youtube both work fine with the sound how it should be.

Ah, the old problem of listening to some radio then going to iTunes and having no sound.

It's fcuked.

There is a volume control bar on the top at the right of the Rewind, Play and Forward buttons. This works independently to your PC settings.

Has this been adjusted in error?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.