iTunes

Mental_blue said:
There is a volume control bar on the top at the right of the Rewind, Play and Forward buttons. This works independently to your PC settings.

Has this been adjusted in error?
No. Have tried it at different levels and still nothing. I am going to try uninstalling it and so on. If I do this will I lose all my music?

Cookie monster said:
Mental_blue said:
There is a volume control bar on the top at the right of the Rewind, Play and Forward buttons. This works independently to your PC settings.

No. Have tried it at different levels and still nothing. I am going to try uninstalling it and so on. If I do this will I lose all my music?

You shouldn't lose anything no but it could be a risk.

Try restarting the computer, does sound work on you tube etc?

When you reload it, there will be no tunes in there but your original files will still be on the pc. When it finishes installing, it will ask you whether you want it to search for any music on the pc and it will redetect your tunes.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Cookie monster said:
Mental_blue said:

All internet sound works. Windows Media player, itunes and computer games don't work. (sound that is)

Cookie monster said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Cookie monster said:
Mental_blue said:

All internet sound works. Windows Media player, itunes and computer games don't work. (sound that is)

Is it a computer or laptop?

Cheesy said:
Cookie monster said:
No. Sound it up to full. It was fine this morning when I left for college. I came home. Listened to some radio on the internet, the sound was fine and then went to listen to iTunes and it doesn't work.

iPlayer and youtube both work fine with the sound how it should be.

Ah, the old problem of listening to some radio then going to iTunes and having no sound.

It's fcuked.
a quote from our teknicul department...lmao

Arrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggg

Now nothing works. I have run a sound check and that works fine. So why will no sound work??? Surely a sound check should not work if nothing else will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.