iTunes

Cookie monster said:
No. Sound it up to full. It was fine this morning when I left for college. I came home. Listened to some radio on the internet, the sound was fine and then went to listen to iTunes and it doesn't work.

iPlayer and youtube both work fine with the sound how it should be.
2 possibilities - first is that your music is so shite that iTunes refuses to play it!

The serious one is that in the properties for audio devices, the source has been reset to soemthing like Real Player instead of your sound card. Go into Control Panel/Sounds, Speech & Audio Devices/Sounds & Audio Devices and in the Audio tab check the source for Sound Playback. This should be your pc sound card. If it's not then select it from the drop-down menu and re-start.

If it is already selected then try something else (like Media Player or Winamp).

Can I copy from Ipod to another computer?

Got a new laptop and my Itunes is on the old lap top... don't want to try it on the new one and lose all the tunes on my ipod... anybody know?

levets said:
Can I copy from Ipod to another computer?

Got a new laptop and my Itunes is on the old lap top... don't want to try it on the new one and lose all the tunes on my ipod... anybody know?
It's easier to download one of the iTunes alternatives like Winamp or Yamipod. The former will allow you to copy all your iPod music to your hard drive, which iTunes doesn't as far as I know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.