ITV News

Thatchersforearm

When asked by a reporter why he continues to live off the state he so obviously despises:

'The money belongs to Allah, if it is there I will take it'

Anjem Choudary on ITV News just now.

I was raging at the TV

With you 100% mate but expect the liberal left sandal wearing hand wringers to come on defending the guy whilst labelling anyone who dares to have a go at the terrorist loving, British way of life hating scum bag a 'racist'

Choudary, why dont you just fuck off!

i saw this myself.

its very hard to argue with these people when they use their religion as an excuse for everything, and they know it.

its a real issue, as to incite them on the basis of this, is 'not on'.. its time a line has to be drawn.

blueinsa said:
With you 100% mate but expect the liberal left sandal wearing hand wringers to come on defending the guy whilst labelling anyone who dares to have a go at the terrorist loving, British way of life hating scum bag a 'racist'

im with you 100%

well i was until you referred to liberals badly in one fell swoop. i consider myself a liberal, my beliefs are not one of letting people take libertys. you have a warped sense of what being liberal is all about.

blueinsa said:

Haha fuckin hell mate, do you write headlines for the Express? I think you'll find it hard to get a liberal to defend that twat.

aphex said:
blueinsa said:

im with you 100%

well i was until you referred to liberals badly in one fell swoop. i consider myself a liberal, my beliefs are not one of letting people take libertys. you have a warped sense of what being liberal is all about.

On my facebook page I put myself as 'liberal' but like you say it's been hijacked, in my opinion, by the human rights brigade. There is a huge difference. Bringing in the Human Rights Act and whoring ourselves to the EU has effictively read the last rights to this country. We can't act in our best interests anymore hence scum like this running rings around us and us paying them to do it. RIP UK.

Great, it's good that scum like this are showing their true colours......it opens more and more people's eyes to things.

Tick tock....

Thatchersforearm said:
aphex said:
im with you 100%

On my facebook page I put myself as 'liberal' but like you say it's been hijacked, in my opinion, by the human rights brigade. There is a huge difference. Bringing in the Human Rights Act and whoring ourselves to the EU has effictively read the last rights to this country. We can't act in our best interests anymore hence scum like this running rings around us and us paying them to do it. RIP UK.

to true. the lines have been blurred and its either your a racist or a sympathizer. i know what i feel about the whole situation, and i also know that i hate bigots. ignorance breeds ignorance.. sounds a little contrived that, but f**k it.

Bluehood said:
blueinsa said:

Haha fuckin hell mate, do you write headlines for the Express? I think you'll find it hard to get a liberal to defend that twat.

Really? There are plenty on here that saw fit to do exactly that over the last few weeks on a thread on this page!

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=156503" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=156503</a>

hardly suprising is it? everyone knows apart from the ultra leftists that the system is so weak its not funny

very depressing though when my grandad is an a care home and my grandma can barely afford to keep him in there with little aid from the government

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.