ITV News

I'd be ambivalent if I heard he'd been 'disappeared' out of a helicopter over the channel.

Stevies Bald Head! said:
why dont they just fuck off back to thier own country or wherever the fuck the originate from if they were born here!!
my sentiments exactly i feel as if i am being forced into feeling this way by these hate filled racist pigs who claim to be acting on behalf of the religion of islam
no wonder people vote BNP, no wonder immigration is on the increase, when are the main parties going to open there eyes and give the man in the street what they want

deport anyone who See's fit to commit acts of treason against Britain and the crown

my grandfather did not die for this he would be turning in his grave if he could see what this country has become at the hands of the clueless clowns who are ruining this once great country

There's some pretty warped logic on here, supporting free speech isn't the same as supporting Mr Choudary and his views.

Personally I think that stopping these vile extremist groups from speaking and marching is only likely to draw sympathy from other people with extreme views whereas letting them speak shows what disgusting people they are, like Nick Griffin on Question Time.

without a dream said:
There's some pretty warped logic on here, supporting free speech isn't the same as supporting Mr Choudary and his views.

Personally I think that stopping these vile extremist groups from speaking and marching is only likely to draw sympathy from other people with extreme views whereas letting them speak shows what disgusting people they are, like Nick Griffin on Question Time.

Unfortunately, Nick Griffin is already in the country of his origin and so, can't be returned.

What Choudary is doing is whipping up ordinary people into hatred of Muslims.

The Pink Panther said:
without a dream said:

Unfortunately, Nick Griffin is already in the country of his origin and so, can't be returned.

So, unfortunately, is Choudary.

If 'ordinary people' decide to hate Muslims because of what this joker says then they're seriously underestimating the vast majority of the British Muslim population.

stonerblue said:
The Pink Panther said:

So, unfortunately, is Choudary.

If 'ordinary people' decide to hate Muslims because of what this joker says then they're seriously underestimating the vast majority of the British Muslim population.

Absolutely, but the red tops print scaremongering stories, so what is the gullible British public going to think?

Stevies Bald Head! said:
wherever the fuck the originate from if they were born here!!

If someone is born here they originate here as far as I'm concerned. Not sure where you want them deported to.

aphex said:
blueinsa said:
The free speech that Choudary would take away from you?

Newsflash, fucking extremists like this will not go away until they have got what they want!

Ignorance of them will be no defense i promise you.

His public pro terrorist views are as far as i can see, not his freedom of speech, rather a criminal offense under new anti terrorism laws and are surely classed as hate speech that could lead to violence?

Tell me, why is the fucking nutter not in jail?

Answer, the pc brigade will be out in force, demanding his rights, hiding with him behind his religion and labelling anyone who dares speak out against him a racist.

what is this in your head about him taking away freedom of speech? he's not running for a consituency or for goverment.

what are you so afraid of? i think you opinions are a little more personal than you let on.

living in a democracy allows us and them the right to speak our minds.. regardless of them being banned/surpressed they will recruit people into there beliefs.

allowing them a voice is the best thing for everyone, as it will show them to the world for what they really are.

FFS how is letting him speak the best thing for everyone is it fuck.
I want him dead, the government need to get him whacked asap the dirty scum bag.They will regret letting this continue because there will be a backlash soon and race wars will begin.

masterwig said:
Stevies Bald Head! said:
wherever the fuck the originate from if they were born here!!

If someone is born here they originate here as far as I'm concerned. Not sure where you want them deported to.

So they preach these laws that are not practised in G.B. Send them Pakistan and see if they would put up with them.
Pakistan's police would fucking butcher them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.