ITV News

The hypocrisy of these Islam4UK people is astounding. They are demanding the democratic right to freedom of speech . . . to advocate the overthrow of our democracy whether by violent means or otherwise, and the imposition of an Islamic fascist state where there would be no freedom of speech. Along with the subjugation of women and the imposition of medieval punishments for those who do not adhere to their warped value system.
Their abuse of the benefit system means they are also common thieves. So their assertion that Muslims are morally superior is also exposed as a sham

Let them kick off they will get fucked up the scum bags.

Why has no one seen choudry and just done the prick in seriously?
He needs to be put into a coffin.

LongsightM13 said:
The hypocrisy of these Islam4UK people is astounding. They are demanding the democratic right to freedom of speech . . . to advocate the overthrow of our democracy whether by violent means or otherwise, and the imposition of an Islamic fascist state where there would be no freedom of speech. Along with the subjugation of women and the imposition of medieval punishments for those who do not adhere to their warped value system.
Their abuse of the benefit system means they are also common thieves. So their assertion that Muslims are morally superior is also exposed as a sham

very well put longsightm13

at last someone with some sense for all you do gooders please read the above post for a real outlook on what these lunatics want and then wake up and stop trying to defend the indefensible

Bluehood said:
PaulPowerShower said:
Start wherever you like you fucking prick

You're a hostile little thing aren't you?

Ok for a start, been like that for thousands of years has it? You sure about that?

Not being able to question the authority and decisions the people in power make it is called a dictatorship, you know that's what WW2 was about preventing. So telling people to fuck off to France if they don't like the way things are run is just idiotic.
erm...thanks for that -

"start by getting some History books"

That was a brilliant comeback - devoid of any reason, fact or even opinion - just a statement of action

I was not in any way shape or form advocating a dictatorship, WW2 was nothing to do at all with the point I was making and I think even less of your opinion now because it is blatantly obvious you are not of the political or historical nouse to compete in this conversation.

WW2 was about global power and the want for a small amount of people to control a larger part of the wealth by destroying whole nations and implying there could be only one way of life - there way?

Ever heard of the Joy Division? - A group of Arians that Hitler put in place to breed blue eyed blond haired perfect specimins

That sound familiar? One group of people saying that there is only one God and they are willing to declare war on the masses to ensure 'their' master race is preserved and is all powerful

That sounds to me a little bit like Jihad does it not? A large group of people willing to exterminate masses of innocent people on the say so of one man - not an elected part - one man

Thanks for coming to this part though

"I just dont know where to start" - Brilliant comment

big blueballs said:
LongsightM13 said:

very well put longsightm13

at last someone with some sense for all you do gooders please read the above post for a real outlook on what these lunatics want and then wake up and stop trying to defend the indefensible

As far as I can see no-one is defending Islam4UK, just defending free speech.

liamctid said:
It is not racist to say that this bloke is a fucking twat and doesn't belong in our country.

It IS racist to think of all Muslims in this light.

IMO!

i didn't know muslims were a race.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.