ITV News

blueinsa said:
Bluehood said:
Haha fuckin hell mate, do you write headlines for the Express? I think you'll find it hard to get a liberal to defend that twat.

Really? There are plenty on here that saw fit to do exactly that over the last few weeks on a thread on this page!

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=156503" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=156503</a>

seriously blueinsa, the stuff you posted on there is hardly worth re-reading is it?

but you're obviously proud of it, which is a shame.

aphex said:
blueinsa said:
Really? There are plenty on here that saw fit to do exactly that over the last few weeks on a thread on this page!

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=156503" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=156503</a>

seriously blueinsa, the stuff you posted on there is hardly worth re-reading is it?

I didnt post the link so that people could read my views, i posted it to point out that people on here did defend the fucking wanker.

I will tell you what will be a shame shall i, the day when freedoms that we all hold so dear are wiped by people like Choudary.

Tell me, will you be so proud to have defended his rights then?

Why don't the pri... come and rant on about their views on Mercer Way on Tuesday in their f....g bed sheets and I will gladly throw the tw@ts in the cannal.
If they don't want to live by our rules f.... off back to their Grandfathers such great f.... country. No didn't think so. F.....g Rag Heads.

blueinsa said:
aphex said:

I didnt post the link so that people could read my views, i posted it to point out that people on here did defend the fucking wanker.

I will tell you what will be a shame shall i, the day when freedoms that we all hold so dear are wiped by people like Choudary.

tell me were, in both threads did i defend his rights?

i am against the march in wotten basset, but they should be allowed to do it elsewhere.

so dont get all high and mighty pal.

blueinsa said:
Bluehood said:
Haha fuckin hell mate, do you write headlines for the Express? I think you'll find it hard to get a liberal to defend that twat.

Yeah from that thread what i gathered was that those you refer to as liberals appear to be defending free speech and not that twat Choudary. You should direct your anger at the mass media that keep giving this prick coverage, if everyone ignored him his little campaign and his very few followers would dwindle into nothingness i'm sure.

aphex said:
blueinsa said:

tell me were, in both threads did i defend his rights?

i am against the march in wotten basset, but they should be allowed to do it elsewhere.

so dont get all high and mighty pal.

Touche!

Bluehood said:
blueinsa said:

Yeah from that thread what i gathered was that those you refer to as liberals appear to be defending free speech and not that twat Choudary. You should direct your anger at the mass media that keep giving this prick coverage, if everyone ignored him his little campaign and his very few followers would dwindle into nothingness i'm sure.

The free speech that Choudary would take away from you?

Newsflash, fucking extremists like this will not go away until they have got what they want!

Ignorance of them will be no defense i promise you.

His public pro terrorist views are as far as i can see, not his freedom of speech, rather a criminal offense under new anti terrorism laws and are surely classed as hate speech that could lead to violence?

Tell me, why is the fucking nutter not in jail?

Answer, the pc brigade will be out in force, demanding his rights, hiding with him behind his religion and labelling anyone who dares speak out against him a racist.

blueinsa said:
Bluehood said:

Newsflash, fucking extremists like this will not go away until they have got what they want!

His public pro terrorist views are as far as i can see, not his freedom of speech, rather a criminal offense under new anti terrorism laws and are surely classed as hate speech that could lead to violence?

Answer, the pc brigade will be out in force, demanding his rights, hiding with him behind his religion and labelling anyone who dares speak out against him a racist.

what is this in your head about him taking away freedom of speech? he's not running for a consituency or for goverment.

what are you so afraid of? i think you opinions are a little more personal than you let on.

living in a democracy allows us and them the right to speak our minds.. regardless of them being banned/surpressed they will recruit people into there beliefs.

allowing them a voice is the best thing for everyone, as it will show them to the world for what they really are.

blueinsa said:
Bluehood said:

Yes we're all aware how hypocritical he is and that's what makes him a joke to start with. I don't think you're giving any credit to the majority of muslim people if you think that they'll have their heads turned by this guy, cos they also think he's fucking mental. Nick Griffin is quite the extremist do you honestly think that if nobody locks up Nick Griffin and puts a stop to him we'll all be voting BNP in the next 8 years?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.