I've become a part time plane spotter

Allegedly they're not on that one, that's families and club staff, they're on the Titan airways AWC2, the same one they flew out on.
I think they're on it, mate. Due in at 15:56 and you can watch it land live:

I think they're on it, mate. Due in at 15:56 and you can watch it land live:
Just going by this post in another thread.

I Imagine they came back on the Titan, as they went out on that. Unless someone has pictures of them getting off the Etihad one?

I Imagine they came back on the Titan, as they went out on that. Unless someone has pictures of them getting off the Etihad one?
They arrived on the etihad one . Couldn't get any pictures of them getting off as it was pushed back in to a engine testing bay which was out of view. Saw most of them leaving in their own cars and a few of them stopped and let the kids take a photo. They had a fella holding the trophy at the front of a coach . Kyle walker was the most friendly and happy player that I saw. Probably because I kept shouting Rapido....

Does anyone know why there are loads of military planes all flying around Europe this morning? Usually just a few scattered around, but hundreds today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.