I've been asked back to the fanzone booth for Sunday!!

Citysmith said:
Cheers folks.

I know that he'll come at me with Spurs 'doing it proper' and City are bankrolled, destroying football etc.... etc.... just good to have a few snappy answers in return

You was awesome against united. 6 hit for 6 knocked out the park. Loved it blue keep it up and give the cockney some right Shit. If they say we have spent loads were ruining football and there doing it the right way. Remind him how many players the have and who put a very nice bid in for sergio doing it the right way Haha

at start tell spuds fan if he treats you ok and he gives you his overseas account bank details you will show you appreciation (in cockney accent tapping nose at end)

Our fifth choice and you first choice striker Adebayor is not playing today because we won't let him.

The Flash said:
Citysmith said:
Cheers folks.

I know that he'll come at me with Spurs 'doing it proper' and City are bankrolled, destroying football etc.... etc.... just good to have a few snappy answers in return

Ask him if it's proper that a private company like Spurs is having it's proposals for a new ground funded by the public purse.

snappy that ;-)

I would try and get this in b4 the start.
"And as usual the fans are reved up for this one, they'll be judge and jury this afternoon. Mr H Rednapp is in the Dock, on this taxing afternoon".

then go on to say...
"didnt he own a house on that island .. i heard he sold it and bought one Inland"?...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.