I'VE BEEN ASLEEP ALL EVENING...

Just watched some of the highlights. Yernited were sublime at times. Eto didn't get a kick all match, as for Messi and Iniesta, were they actually on the pitch?

Not only that, Barca's old fullbacks were given the runaround. Pains me to say this.... but well done Yernited.

Yep, sometimes you have to hold your hands up and say well done. Great for Manchester too.

What impressed me was when Toure lauched a two-footed tackle in the area on Ronaldo but the Portugese wing-wizard stood up, dusted himself down and admonished the ref for daring to book Toure. I heard him say: "Now, now, ref. The chap was doing his job. It was my own clumsy fault for getting in the way of his tackle. Now put the yellow card back in your pocket and we'll hear no more talk of penalties that are not justified".

And to think he gets such bad press.

Shit, it's started already. Loads of plastic rags running down our road waving their flags and scarves. Gonna be a long old day.

Sky Blue said:
Great for Manchester too.
Thank god someone finally pointed out that the reputation of the whole of Manchester is blessed by this wonderful team.

Well done yernited, you did us all proud.

TOOTS said:
BOMBER7967 said:
so when will they be on the open top bus? today or tommorow?

They are going to wait till sunday after they win the F.A. cup

Apparently William Hill have them at 6/4 to win the Greyhound Derby and 1/10 on to win "Britains Got Talent".
I think its a cracking treble if you throw in the World Baseball Series at even money.
As for Guardiola playing that short-arse Messi up front.
I mean,he'll win fuck-all in the air,will he?
Bet baconface is glad he let that Piquet go as well - he was shite...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.