I'VE BEEN ASLEEP ALL EVENING...

You know, I can't take it any more! The constant beep beep beeping of the car horns and joyful singing is really getting on my wick!

I know the Dark Side's fans are a great bunch, but it's really hard for me to concentrate on any getting any more work done!

I might leave it til tomorrow to see if it all calms down...

coimbatore blue said:
Every Tv channel is showing replays of tranny's 9500 yard freekick which nested inro the top corner. its getting more irritating every second.

Now they're showing the last 10 minutes when manyou actually declared and left the pitch,knowing that Barca couldn't possibly score enough even with no opposition and an open goal.
This will be followed by His Holiness blessing the whole team and fellating Rollaroundo for his "Man Of Any Match Ever Played,Ever" performance.
All TV will be cancelled at 7PM as the conquering heroes fly in to Manchester aboard Air Force One for blanket coverage,even on CBeebies.
They will then be driven to Stretford Town Hall by limo,where they will be granted the Freedom Of Trafford,prior to renaming streets in their honour.
The MuEN will bring out a commemorative 4000 page picture tribute and Gordon Brown will hand out immediate knighthoods to the team and the fans.
A National Day Of Celebration will be declared,Big Ben will chime and the Red Arrows will do a special fly-past.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
After berbatovs amazing substitution performance last night his price tag has just gone up to 40 million.

It was a display of sheer effort and industry, fully meriting his price-tag. I only wish we had a player with his impact in our team. :(

I cant even beleive that you all stayed where ever you were to watch the rest of that shit! Surrounded by Scum once Ushited's 3rd Goal went in that was me gone and straight to bed.... Cant beleive you are praising them, im sick of them winning everything! Im not watching that final on Sunday coz that will just put the icing on the cake!!

However, for every evil there is good, miraculously if they do win the Quintuplet, im quids in with a return of 30.75m and could probably head up a consortium to take over city should my 6 timer come in and Duncan Edwards get a hat trick at the weekend!

But yeah still feeling sick havent slept since those bar stewards have been on my street tooting their horns and singing "who the fuck is Messi?" Never Mind Barca there is always next year to do the Treble. CTID!

MCFC_Freestyler said:
After berbatovs amazing substitution performance last night his price tag has just gone up to 40 million.

He'd be a fuckin steal at twice that price !! Gutted we didn't get him last summer :(
Let's go balls out and offer 200m for him and that amazing fucker nani. The prem next season will be a peace of piss with them two.

I swear to god and allah that if we're ever linked again with messi and that pile of shite iniesta I'll melt my season card into my eyeballs.

united's passionate display will live in the memory for a long time. just goes to show that skill, pinpoint passing and intelligent use of possession can never beat hoofing the ball upfield and running around a lot.

I thought Fletchers input was vital , when the camera zoomed upon his face and he telepathically floated the ball in midair megged messi left iniesta on his ass and then floated the ball into the top corner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.