I'VE BEEN ASLEEP ALL EVENING...

east2 said:
Rio's boys took one hell of a beating!

Bash_street_kids.JPG

Seems like two of them have joined Inter already.

Adidas Barry Silkman said:
carrick (what a wonderful player!) showed those spaniards he's a true maestro of the midfield he is - gave them a proper fucking footballing lesson. or something.

Spot on - his range of passing last night was incredible. Short passes, long passes, he made them all perfectly and did not repeatedly give the ball away. He pretty much won the game for them single handedly.

What a player. Worth every penny of what United paid for him.

coimbatore blue said:
Impeccable said:
Thrown a sickie. Can't be doing with them rags at work gloating. Who got their 6th goal?

Ferguson himself.. Brilliant overhead volley.

Hint of offside about it, though, but those stuffy bar stewards get away with these things, don't they?! It was the nod and the wink afterwards to the lino, that did it. I swear the lino gushed!

Cheeky blighters, that red lot, eh?!

Bigga said:
coimbatore blue said:
Impeccable said:
Thrown a sickie. Can't be doing with them rags at work gloating. Who got their 6th goal?

Ferguson himself.. Brilliant overhead volley.

Hint of offside about it, though, but those stuffy bar stewards get away with these things, don't they?! It was the nod and the wink afterwards to the lino, that did it. I swear the lino gushed!

Cheeky blighters, that red lot, eh?!

Yeah, but who cares about a 6th when you have scored 5 goals of absolute quality, each one an exhibition of pure, precise, passing football. IMO the Barca players and fans were deluded to think that they even had a chance against the scum.

Whats going on??? i watched it last night i may have been bit tipsy but i am sure the spanish team won? but obviously not, as you lads all seem prreey sure utd won.... this fuckin telly is up the wall again, right thats it taking it back to Cash-converters.... Bastuds

binzy m.cf.c said:
Whats going on??? i watched it last night i may have been bit tipsy but i am sure the spanish team won? but obviously not, as you lads all seem prreey sure utd won.... this fuckin telly is up the wall again, right thats it taking it back to Cash-converters.... Bastuds

I've found Clarkie's new username!

(Just kidding)

Fergies goal (the 6th) did indeed look a bit offside though like people have said.

Although, the 7th from Fletcher (recalled thanks to a late UEFA u-turn 1 minute before kick off) shouldn't have been ruled out. Sublime finish that one, but the ref thought Van Der Sar was interfering with play after his mazy FIFA-2000-esq (keep hitting the spin button) run. Crazy descision. United have a terrible time from refs every game I watch; they really do all seem to be against them (probably the FA influence - they all hate United you know).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.