ive been shot

jacko8684 said:
stony said:
Bleeding axe wound ? Man up you tart, just eat a box of chocolates in your pj's and kick the cat like everyone else. You'll be ok in a few days.
excuse me?

It's a pmt gag mate, although if I have to explain it, it obviously didn't work.

stony said:
jacko8684 said:
stony said:
Bleeding axe wound ? Man up you tart, just eat a box of chocolates in your pj's and kick the cat like everyone else. You'll be ok in a few days.
excuse me?

It's a pmt gag mate, although if I have to explain it, it obviously didn't work.
straight over my noggin that one pal..now youve explained it i raised a smile...;-}

Dude, you will not die if you don't take them until tomorrow, but i seriously suggest that you do.

If you really feel like not taking them, make sure the wound is clean, wrapped up ect, to reduce the chance of infection.

Although if the wound DOES get infected, you could end up losing your hand or have complications with your hand which may be too complex to be corrected.

So, your choice really, but personally, i'd take them.

stony said:
Have you had a word with talkativesprout about how much compo you can get ?

for a fucking splinter about 5 k

Actually i had a splinter of steel go straight in and snap off on a finger bone. Didnt know it was in and went to bed after the night shift. awoke with a fat hand went to hospital to have an imediate injetion of anti biotics straight into the wound, 3 days in dock on a drip.

Take the medz mate. the infection had spread to the glands under my pits and that can be dangerous.

ps i didnt claim so fuck you :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.