Ive calculated where united would be without RVP

thread-fail-stamp.gif

MCFC2393 said:
Remember all i have done is looked at scums results and the games that van persie scored i have looked and every goal he scored i have taken off

So all rooneys welbecks etc etc count but van persies dont

So it seems to me the scum have relied on him because without him they would be 6th by now (not being biased) but in my opinion proberly 3rd because they have other players who can score goals like some of you said shrek and co

But all we can do is play well and keep form going and hopefully scum lose or draw and hope to play stoke away who will cause problems with dirty leeds tatics
People like you are an embarrassment to this forum. Your stupidity is shocking. What the actual ****?

sjk2008 said:
MCFC2393 said:
Ok im NOT a glory supporter you can say what you want and I already told you I used to live around manchester and my dad supported city since the 70s i might go and watch derby play but I still follow city and will do for the rest of my life

So stop saying im a glory fan from singapore and i never been singapore in my life i moved to derby because My mum meet her boyfriend and got married from there and i had no choice to move

I've calculated that without your Mum's new boyfriend, City would have one extra match going fan.
LMFAO you guys!

It's pretty obvious that United would be in a considerably worse position at present had they not spent £25m in the summer to bring RVP to Old Trafford, anyone who tries to claim otherwise is either deluded, moronic and being willfully misleading. However it's impossible to accurately measure the exact difference. Withour RVP in their team it's not as if they be playing with only 10 men, someone, whether it be Wellbeck or Hernandez, would have played in his place, and they too would have had some form of impact on the results. All people can do is postulate and theorise on the impact RVP has had. I'd estimate that United would likely be on a par with City at present if it hadn't been for RVP's influence. I don't think a ballpark figure of +7 additional points is too outlandish an estimate to make when you consider how influential RVP has been.

One question I would be interested to know the answer to, from a United fans perspective, and attempting to avoid being seen as facitious when asking it. If United go ahead and win the title this season, as seems more and more likely as they maintain, and even grow on occasion, the points gap, will they have bought the title? The difference betwen losing the title last season, and winning it this season, can be quite easily identified, Robin Van Persie. At £25m he wasn't a cheap buy, he was a purchase that was achieved at a figure which priced most teams out of the market. United have spent a sizeable sum on a proven player in order to win the league. So, have they (assuming they do go on and win the league) bought the title?

This thread proves that it was money well spent which is what you hope for when you buy a player, a striker in particular.

The money we spent on Tevez and Aguero was equally well spent.

jimharri said:
des hardi said:
i worked out on a calculator that we can get 103 points only if we win everyone of our 38 games. all by myself.

.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand if you shove your mickey into a socket you ll definitely get a buzz.

this thread, like my posts, are useless!
Get yourself a new calculator.

38 x 3 = 114 (you said nothing about winning our ''remaining'' games, which would bring us to 96 points). I am probably missing something, but I can't bloody see it!

Perhaps you should stick to your electrical pastime!
jim i m fine at maths....that was a deliberate miscalculation to mock the ridiculous OP. the poor fellow must have been up all night going crazy!

Matty said:
It's pretty obvious that United would be in a considerably worse position at present had they not spent £25m in the summer to bring RVP to Old Trafford, anyone who tries to claim otherwise is either deluded, moronic and being willfully misleading. However it's impossible to accurately measure the exact difference. Withour RVP in their team it's not as if they be playing with only 10 men, someone, whether it be Wellbeck or Hernandez, would have played in his place, and they too would have had some form of impact on the results. All people can do is postulate and theorise on the impact RVP has had. I'd estimate that United would likely be on a par with City at present if it hadn't been for RVP's influence. I don't think a ballpark figure of +7 additional points is too outlandish an estimate to make when you consider how influential RVP has been.

One question I would be interested to know the answer to, from a United fans perspective, and attempting to avoid being seen as facitious when asking it. If United go ahead and win the title this season, as seems more and more likely as they maintain, and even grow on occasion, the points gap, will they have bought the title? The difference betwen losing the title last season, and winning it this season, can be quite easily identified, Robin Van Persie. At £25m he wasn't a cheap buy, he was a purchase that was achieved at a figure which priced most teams out of the market. United have spent a sizeable sum on a proven player in order to win the league. So, have they (assuming they do go on and win the league) bought the title?
I don't necessarily subscribe to your assertion that Utd would be considerably worse off without Van Persie this season - yes he's been our best player so far this season but who knows how Rooney et al would've gone on without him this season, bearing in mind that we'd scored exactly the same number of goals at this stage last season as we have this season (tho are 4 points better off) - but in answer to your question regarding buying the title, yes we will have. Since the inception of the premier league there hasn't been a team to win the title without spending big, people can argue about the amounts spent, or where the money's come from, but I don't think fans of any club - including Arsenal (imo wage billsas well as transfer fees have to be factored in) can deny it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.