I've Ditched Sky - What Are My Options?

Stuuuuuu

Had enough of Sky, so I've cancelled. Now, I'm about to move to a tiny village with no fibre optic and very crap broadband (2Mb). What I'd like to know is: what are the options for getting the football on TV? I've no idea how any of these box thingies work, and I've no idea what else is out there.

I'd love some detailed advice - maybe you could advise me or point me to a suitable website?

Any advice gratefully received.

Poor broadband so you will struggle with a decent high-def streaming service.

As @waspish said - the pub is your best bet.

You can get BT Sport through freeview. this includes the chumps league and some English Prem matches, Serie A and Bundesliga (i think)

Poor broadband so you will struggle with a decent high-def streaming service.

As @waspish said - the pub is your best bet.

You can get BT Sport through freeview. this includes the chumps league and some English Prem matches, Serie A and Bundesliga (i think)

yep about right you need at least 5mgs but an android box with Mobdro app that with 2mgs speeds will work fine just that it's not great quality watchable though

If you got android mate. Like Samsung or a tablet like hudl. I can give you a pm for cartoon HD. Has virtually every TV series and 1000s of movies. Get a HDMI cables and connect it to your TV. Jobs a good en. It doesn't work on apple though. Shame.

Check this site http://skymanstvheaven.tv
Got a firestick of them and a zgemma box.
Zgemma has Full sky package with sports, setanta, bt, premier sports and box nation.
Fire stick comes with Netflix, Hulu, kodi and tons of other stuff. Also nbc sports for the 3 pm games. Over £1000 a year difference since ditching my virgin package.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.