I've f¬^&"* your grandaughter!

Re: I've f¬^&"* your grandaughter!

Pearcey said:
If Ross had any decency, he'd resign. But he hasn't and he's gotten off lightly.

If anyone in a normal job left messages like that, they'd be out of the door faster than you could say 'gross misconduct'.

Depends in which context you take the messages. If Sachs was aware that it was Ross and Brand doing it then he'd surely have known that they were pissing about on their show. It's not quite the same as an anonymous caller leaving an abusive message.

As for gross misconduct, look at some of the things footballers get away with without being sacked - far worse than something that pretty much amounts to "sticks and stones". A certain Mr Joseph Barton for example.

svennis pennis said:
The whole situation is ridiculous.

That slut has hired Max Clifford as her PR.

The argument we have here is down to license fee and the old traditions of the BBC being this upstanding citizen of broadcasting. People want to have a pop for those reasons. Its not about Brand and Ross anymore, in my opinion anyway.

for fuck sake the Daily mail want Russell Brand to be arrested and Charged. Now that is ridiculous.

You would think it was 1977 and Bill grundy all over again. Seriously have we all got nothing better to do than go mental over a fucking pre recorded prank?

The only person that should be fired, and has been is the radio producer. There is a reason they have a cutting room floor, and that should of been left on it.

I guarantee Brand will be back on bbc radio within 5 years. Just like he is now back on mtv, even presenting their awards ceremony!!!

I like Russell Brand and Jonathan Ross. Im suprised the Daily Mail havent reviewed or put Ponderland on the cover. After all he was talking about Beastiality. Lock up your pets, Brand is on a rampage!!!!

you put it a lot better than i could Svennis.

Listening to it on You Tube at the moment - pathetic and childish. Ross is a smug twat. Wish he'd been sacked as well.

guv said:
Listening to it on You Tube at the moment - pathetic and childish. Ross is a smug twat. Wish he'd been sacked as well.
i'd be a smug twat for 18 million notes a year.

So, is she actually a slut?

How are some of you coming to this conclusion?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.