I've f¬^&"* your grandaughter!

Re: I've f¬^&"* your grandaughter!

bluecore said:
Cheesy said:
bluecore said:
The BBC is the best single thing about this country and the greatest single cultural force on the planet.

Now that is fucking laughable!!!

OK then if it's so fucking laughable what's a better thing about this country? - something that's ours, respected around the world and unique.

Name a greater single cultural force on the planet.

Be interested in your examples

I agree, the BBC is the one thing that makes me pround to be British.

svennis pennis said:
The whole situation is ridiculous.

That slut has hired Max Clifford as her PR.

The argument we have here is down to license fee and the old traditions of the BBC being this upstanding citizen of broadcasting. People want to have a pop for those reasons. Its not about Brand and Ross anymore, in my opinion anyway.

for fuck sake the Daily mail want Russell Brand to be arrested and Charged. Now that is ridiculous.

You would think it was 1977 and Bill grundy all over again. Seriously have we all got nothing better to do than go mental over a fucking pre recorded prank?

The only person that should be fired, and has been is the radio producer. There is a reason they have a cutting room floor, and that should of been left on it.

I guarantee Brand will be back on bbc radio within 5 years. Just like he is now back on mtv, even presenting their awards ceremony!!!

I like Russell Brand and Jonathan Ross. Im suprised the Daily Mail havent reviewed or put Ponderland on the cover. After all he was talking about Beastiality. Lock up your pets, Brand is on a rampage!!!!
brilliant post svenni,am i still a pillock.

If Ross had any decency, he'd resign. But he hasn't and he's gotten off lightly.

If anyone in a normal job left messages like that, they'd be out of the door faster than you could say 'gross misconduct'.

FRAN THE ARAB said:
svennis pennis said:

The argument we have here is down to license fee and the old traditions of the BBC being this upstanding citizen of broadcasting. People want to have a pop for those reasons. Its not about Brand and Ross anymore, in my opinion anyway.

for fuck sake the Daily mail want Russell Brand to be arrested and Charged. Now that is ridiculous.

You would think it was 1977 and Bill grundy all over again. Seriously have we all got nothing better to do than go mental over a fucking pre recorded prank?

The only person that should be fired, and has been is the radio producer. There is a reason they have a cutting room floor, and that should of been left on it.

I guarantee Brand will be back on bbc radio within 5 years. Just like he is now back on mtv, even presenting their awards ceremony!!!

I like Russell Brand and Jonathan Ross. Im suprised the Daily Mail havent reviewed or put Ponderland on the cover. After all he was talking about Beastiality. Lock up your pets, Brand is on a rampage!!!!

course you are ;)

svennis pennis said:
FRAN THE ARAB said:
svennis pennis said:

course you are ;)
cheer's mate.

those people who complained need to fucking lighten up and join the real world.

Fucking nanny state run by nannys and full of nannys complaining over feck all.

forevercity said:
those people who complained need to fucking lighten up and join the real world.

Fucking nanny state run by nannys and full of nannys complaining over feck all.

Exactly

2 words

Mard Arses

End of

Yeah

I win

Peace to man

Woman

and child

Keep it real

X

I like both Ross and Brand as entertainers, but you can't ring an old man up and tell him you've fucked his granddaughter, it's out of line

[/quote]

Now that is fucking laughable!!![/quote]

OK then if it's so fucking laughable what's a better thing about this country? - something that's ours, respected around the world and unique.

Name a greater single cultural force on the planet.

Be interested in your examples[/quote]

I agree, the BBC is the one thing that makes me pround to be British.[/quote]

The Beeb has its faults and makes mistakes like any other broadcaster but it's arguably the most respected broadcasting organisation throughout the world.

When the former Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev was the subject of that attempted coup back in 1991, after he was freed he was asked what kept him going while being held captive and his response was the BBC World Service. If that doesn't make one just even a little proud then I don't know what does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.