Ive just got to do something. We can help these kids now

Has anyone got any contacts at the club?? Ive got a mate who produces documentries and ive just had an idea. Who fancies coming to Ghana??

Colin_Bell said:
Best of luck to them – We could also concentrate on helping and raising funds for the struggling children’s intensive care units across the UK – Just a thought
I agree colin but i dont thing they would appreciate old trainers and city kit.
No ones asking for money,

trying not to be too political or critical here of 'colin-bell' (CB is my all time hereo) but most UK based charities get a lot of support and every one could always do with more but - these kids probably think a footy shirt and shorts is every b'day. Xmas and easter rolled into one. (YES I AM QUOTING CHRISTIAN CELEBRATIONS, NO I'M NOT RELIGIOUS - it's a euphamism). I'll certainly see what I can send.

CooperMcfcF/W wrote:
Has anyone got any contacts at the club?? Ive got a mate who produces documentries and ive just had an idea. Who fancies coming to Ghana??

^^^ This ^^^ could be interesting.

I am the UK Operations Manager for a Football, Rugby and Cricket Manufacturer based in the North West of England. As a lifelong City fanatic, I would be happy to talk to you about this further if you like.

At the very least, I am pretty sure I can wangle a few freebies like ball sacks, footballs etc for what I deem to be an extremely worthy cause, as I happen to believe that these kids would appreciate the types of gifts we could offer as City fans more so perhaps than the charities etc alluded to by Colin_Bell etc. Hopefully, as he cares so much about them and believes that we should ‘’concentrate on helping and raising funds for the struggling children’s intensive care units across the UK’’ he might care to create his own ideas and means to get support and aid for them? I, for one, will wish him the best of luck, of course.

I will see what I can do and feel free to get in touch, mate.

Feel a bit sorry for the kids having to wear that crap kit from last year... But best of luck to everyone, hope they get sorted out. It's a small gesture, but a good one.

DTeacher said:
CooperMcfcF/W wrote:

^^^ This ^^^ could be interesting.

I am the UK Operations Manager for a Football, Rugby and Cricket Manufacturer based in the North West of England. As a lifelong City fanatic, I would be happy to talk to you about this further if you like.

At the very least, I am pretty sure I can wangle a few freebies like ball sacks, footballs etc for what I deem to be an extremely worthy cause, as I happen to believe that these kids would appreciate the types of gifts we could offer as City fans more so perhaps than the charities etc alluded to by Colin_Bell etc. Hopefully, as he cares so much about them and believes that we should ‘’concentrate on helping and raising funds for the struggling children’s intensive care units across the UK’’ he might care to create his own ideas and means to get support and aid for them? I, for one, will wish him the best of luck, of course.

I will see what I can do and feel free to get in touch, mate.
Oh, and I lol'd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.