Ive just got to do something. We can help these kids now

Wheelsy said:
Feel a bit sorry for the kids having to wear that crap kit from last year... But best of luck to everyone, hope they get sorted out. It's a small gesture, but a good one.

DTeacher said:
CooperMcfcF/W wrote:
Has anyone got any contacts at the club?? Ive got a mate who produces documentries and ive just had an idea. Who fancies coming to Ghana??

^^^ This ^^^ could be interesting.

I am the UK Operations Manager for a Football, Rugby and Cricket Manufacturer based in the North West of England. As a lifelong City fanatic, I would be happy to talk to you about this further if you like.

At the very least, I am pretty sure I can wangle a few freebies like ball sacks, footballs etc for what I deem to be an extremely worthy cause, as I happen to believe that these kids would appreciate the types of gifts we could offer as City fans more so perhaps than the charities etc alluded to by Colin_Bell etc. Hopefully, as he cares so much about them and believes that we should ‘’concentrate on helping and raising funds for the struggling children’s intensive care units across the UK’’ he might care to create his own ideas and means to get support and aid for them? I, for one, will wish him the best of luck, of course.

I will see what I can do and feel free to get in touch, mate.
Oh, and I lol'd.

Bloody hell, Wheelsy, I could have written 'ball carry sacks' but you still would have laughed! ;o)

As I am sure you know, I was referring to the bags - some people call them ball sacks / ball carry sacks / rugby ball bags/sacks / football ball carry bags.......oh, I'm taking my ball home.......pah!...;o)

Think theres plenty about this on the Osc or csc sites. Isn't it Armani's crew?

<a class="postlink" href="http://sierraleonemcfc.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sierraleonemcfc.blogspot.com/</a>

i will have root and see what i can find around the house but im not promising anything because last year when i was at school we did the same thing and i gave a lot to that so i dont know if ive got anything else. it is a great thing to do though, i witnessed first hand what it means to them when i was in cuba and got quite friendly with one of the guys who worked at the hotel and he was a great bloke but really short ofmoney and didnt have a good standard of living and i gave him one of my city training tops for his son and he was so made up and it meant so much t him.

Ill see what we have at my club and get it sent. P.S don't be too harsh on the guy you have labeled 'racist' it was meant in jest....people are too quick to jump on their high horses sometimes.

CooperMcfcF/W said:
de niro said:
how can we give our old gear, it will bury them, you can have my old city shirts if you like.

and/or a few quid.

De niro, lol.. some of these lads will grow to 6"8 mate, just send it lol.
class

If they do grow that tall , no worries , i've got some old tops in the loft i can dig out ;-) .
PDC , YOU'RE A KNOB OF THE HIGHEST ORDER FELLA .

The Team has a dedicated page here.More info about the kids and the team can be check out there

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfcfans.co.uk/mcfc_babies" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfcfans.co.uk/mcfc_babies</a>

CooperMcfcF/W said:
Listen ive just seen this picture on a friends profile on facebook and it really got to me. I'm doing a collection of old sportswear and footwear for these kids in africa. Peter coaches them and he tries his best and i am doing a collection. No money just sportswear old or new.
Please mail me and i will collect or you can drop off. whose in?? Ric can you sticky this???

Mail me at ffccity@aol.com if you can help.

Or just post the stuff to Peter direct that would really help

Peter K.Amoabil
P.O Box ER 61
Education Ridge
Tamale NR
Ghana

10865_1299526573580_1392889226_30868809_3061582_n.jpg

Cooper surely it would be better to try and organise a drop off point at the stadium. I am sure if you had a word with Gary Cook they could organise a few of those containers for fans to drop there stuff into. Perhaps next to the shop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.