Ive just got to do something. We can help these kids now

Can we not do some kind of deal with the club for nice new shirts inc keeper ??
Its Christmas and if we all chip a bit in to a kitty then shirts can be bought and sent to the boys?girls over there..

We did it for a banner...we can do it for these kid's surely??

samharris said:
Its Christmas and if we all chip a bit in to a kitty then shirts can be bought and sent to the boys?girls over there..

Great idea, how about Bluemoon forum sponsoring them by buying a kit for them? I am sure we could chip in to raise the funds.

Trigger said:
samharris said:

Great idea, how about Bluemoon forum sponsoring them by buying a kit for them? I am sure we could chip in to raise the funds.

How's about it Ric.??

samharris said:

Just what I was thinking Sam. I would happily donate a tenner. Maybe we could do this via paypal.

Then maybe we could get them new gear.

good
mad zab said:
samharris said:

Just what I was thinking Sam. I would happily donate a tenner. Maybe we could do this via paypal.

Then maybe we could get them new gear.
good idea, l think what ever we got for them they would be over the moon .

How old are the youngest? I've got quite a lot of stuff that fits 4/5 yr olds that my lad has outgrown. Is this too small?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.