Ive just got to do something. We can help these kids now

It would be nice (but expensive) if the bluemooners and the club/players could get these kids over for a game. Surely a bit of a collection and some generosity from our club could get these lads on a plane and to Eastlands. That would be a dream come true for these boys and to the OP I think it is really good of you to think of others like this.

I sent my gear to Peter late last year. They appreciate any sizes. Great job Cooper and Alex.

I have just sent an email around work asking for donations, once i get all the stuff in i will PM you and drop off,

what a great gesture we dont know how lucky we are all are, in everyone's cirucmstances we have worked for what we have but we have been born into a society where we are better off gloablly then these kids!

great work and this is why i love being blue!!

maybe one day we can get a future star from this kind of work playing for us!!

CooperMcfcF/W said:
Firstly thank you for all your amazing idea's. This is the plan i am putting into action this week.

1. I am going to contact a friend who is involved in making documentries to highlight the power of football and how it brings people together from all walks of life. I am going see if he would be interested on doing somesort of programme filming a few blues spending a week in Ghana with these young lads.
Starting from the collection of old sportswear and city tops in England to personally delivering them in Ghana.

2. I am going to contact Gary Cook and the fans rep at the club to see what, or if they can help us?

3. I am going to contact Umbro and see what they can do?

4. I am going to see if i can get one of our African players involved at the club

If anyone thinks they can help or have ay more great ideas please please p.m. me

Practically speaking, if we have a load of old kit which can be donated, how do we go about getting it to you?

Chris in London said:
CooperMcfcF/W said:
Firstly thank you for all your amazing idea's. This is the plan i am putting into action this week.

1. I am going to contact a friend who is involved in making documentries to highlight the power of football and how it brings people together from all walks of life. I am going see if he would be interested on doing somesort of programme filming a few blues spending a week in Ghana with these young lads.
Starting from the collection of old sportswear and city tops in England to personally delivering them in Ghana.

2. I am going to contact Gary Cook and the fans rep at the club to see what, or if they can help us?

3. I am going to contact Umbro and see what they can do?

4. I am going to see if i can get one of our African players involved at the club

If anyone thinks they can help or have ay more great ideas please please p.m. me

Practically speaking, if we have a load of old kit which can be donated, how do we go about getting it to you?

This is a fantastic gesture and needs the help of the club and the fans to make it a success. The best way to collect the kits etc would be for city to position a couple of those clothes banks around the ground or just a very large container.

Just an update for you all! (I hope Ric can put this up for a few days)

After speaking to Peter( Manchester City Babies Manager) and Malcolm who is the fundraiser over here i am in the process of taking the amateur football team i am involved with over there.
I have had the green light off the Committee and 36 players have shown an interest after i did a short presentation to them.
This will dwindle down to 25 over time so we are in the process of being the first FA Affiliated team to tour Tamale in Ghana. We plan to do the following things while we are there....

Take over as much equipment and footwear we can.
Get as much media coverage as we can to highlight the equipment that can help these people.
Get more amaeur football clubs doing the same thing.
Provide several Coaching clinics during our stay with Peter and his teams.
Play Peters under 17's team in a full match. 45 minutes with shoes on, then 45 minutes barefooted.
Play the Citys main team in a friendly "Real Tamale United" in their stadium which holds 40,000 people.
Do this every year.

For more information clik on our group here to have a look and keep updated.

[urlhttp://www.facebook.com/#/group.php?gid=219035617639&ref=ts][/url]

Or go on face book and type in search Failsworth Dynamos 2010 tour of Tamale Ghana

I've an old shirt from the Wanchope, Bosvelt days with a name and number on the back, the first advice sky blue reebok one

BIZZLE 9 (don't ask)

It also has a small hot rock burn in it from a waywrd spliff at uni, but you're welcome to it if you want it?

ANy other clubs you want? I've an old Madrid shirt with Raul 7 on the back should you want that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.