Ive just got to do something. We can help these kids now

Project said:
Would be nice to get a donation fund going for the latest kit.

This. I'm sure plenty of people would be happy to chuck a few quid in for these kids.

amehh said:
Project said:
Would be nice to get a donation fund going for the latest kit.

This. I'm sure plenty of people would be happy to chuck a few quid in for these kids.

Count me in for that! Im 16 and i play for a team, and them pictures have made me think how lucky i am. So get it set up!

Firstly thank you for all your amazing idea's. This is the plan i am putting into action this week.

1. I am going to contact a friend who is involved in making documentries to highlight the power of football and how it brings people together from all walks of life. I am going see if he would be interested on doing somesort of programme filming a few blues spending a week in Ghana with these young lads.
Starting from the collection of old sportswear and city tops in England to personally delivering them in Ghana.

2. I am going to contact Gary Cook and the fans rep at the club to see what, or if they can help us?

3. I am going to contact Umbro and see what they can do?

4. I am going to see if i can get one of our African players involved at the club

If anyone thinks they can help or have ay more great ideas please please p.m. me

I really think this is a great idea especially as the world cup is in Africa this year. I believe we can attract a lot of media to focus on this project if we all have an input.

mammutly said:
I think it would be great if 'bluemoon' could somehow officially sponsor these lads.

We should get some sort of deal going with umbro, they make the kits with the city badge on it, and bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk slapped across the front of it! Put that in your pipe and smoke it bluewatch!

Dunno how we're going to get umbro to do a deal, but a man can dream.

a great idea.........am currently in Nicaragua and will donate when i get back home in a few days.............

i have given out a couple of City kits to the kids here, they loved em............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.