I've never been so embarrassed...

samharris said:
Goo said:
At the reaction of the fans on this forum to that game.

Jeez. So much hate and anger directed at single people in our squad and management, when it was quite clear we failed as a team. No single player was to blame, even Kompany wasn't up to scratch tonight. Such is life, and games like this happen. Look at Chelsea v Sunderland at S. Bridge. United against West Brom at the swamp.

As for calling Mancini and Balotelli etc gutless/clueless/idiots and other such obscenities, you need to take a good long look at yourself as a city fan, because this isn't who we are or what we're about as City fans!

People on here go on about how City fans are the best fans in the world, well fucking show yourselves! I've seen less hate come from the mouths of scum fans I know.

Pull yourself together for god's sake. It's one game. Let's move on, win the F.A. Cup, and get the Champs league spot!

City fans are far from the best in the world and when we lose, this forum proves it..
sadly this

GStar said:
lee-mcfc said:
iv never been so embarrarssed by the performance last night
Then you haven't watched City much - we didn't play particularly badly, Liverpool were excellent for those 45 minutes.

Jesus, I'd hate to see us play particularly badly then.

GStar said:
lee-mcfc said:
iv never been so embarrarssed by the performance last night
Then you haven't watched City much - we didn't play particularly badly, Liverpool were excellent for those 45 minutes.
have for 18 years, i thought we were really poor but if you think otherwise then Ok

We passed and moved, we didn't stick 10 men behind the ball; it was by no means a great performance, but it was hardly an Arsenal away last season or a lot of performances before we were taken over.

You were watching City as soon as you were born - dedication ;)

Most fans on here would be happy if we had no money and were shit all the time......they can't handle reading about us every day in the papers!

Brendan110_0 said:
Most fans on here would be happy if we had no money and were shit all the time......they can't handle reading about us every day in the papers!

Do you know most fans on here?

I doubt it. So why pretend to talk for everyone!

Just concentrate on your own views.

Brendan110_0 said:

I'm happy as long as City are about, we win I'm ecstatic, we loose I'm upset, but these feelings last a day or 2 some people go all out when we loose and rant for weeks and weeks then carry that rant on for the next time we loose.

When we loose it's like "wear your shower caps and dressing gowns lads and meet me outside the CoMS, today is the day we finally do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.