I've never been so embarrassed...

Liverpool were great in the first twenty mins especially but generally good all night. We all know that team selection was sub optimal - De Jong and Silva should have started with one up front. City tried hard in the second half but could have conceeded more. Having watched the blues home and away for years the biggest frustration has always been inconsistency. One week we win big time the next we get a reminder we have still got to get the right balance and focus from the team. Over the eyars the fans have got on the back of the players which has had a bad impact e.g. Richard Edghill - totally destroyed the lad. The big difference today is the size of the fees and the wages that makes you feel more angry when they dont put a shift in. Last night I was annoyed about the perfromance mainly because I paid £46 and a junior ticket price plus petrol etc... £100 for a crap night out. Having had 24 hours to chill out - I still love the club - maybe not all the players as I cant relate to them as I did when I was a kid. Keep the faith and get behind the team - we need everyone focussed on Saturday (whats done is done ref Liverpool). I went to see my mums partner (86) the other day, he has got had Altzeimer. He used to be a big City fans but has lost the plot. I asked hime who was going to win - he responded straight away - City of course. Whilst I know he did not have a clue what I was talking about - I am hoping it was a lucky omen. Keep the faith. Blue Moon .........

Brendan110_0 said:
Most fans on here would be happy if we had no money and were shit all the time......they can't handle reading about us every day in the papers!

I think that's a big part of it.

Some people are scared of success and find it easier to pile on the negatives. It's what they're used to and are comfortable with.

Winning the FA cup and qualifying for the Champions League this time around will be dismissed as a 'flash in the pan' the first time we lose next season.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP3rT6dSUn4&feature=related[/youtube]

Brendan110_0 said:
Most fans on here would be happy if we had no money and were shit all the time......they can't handle reading about us every day in the papers!
Like who?

mammutly said:
Brendan110_0 said:

Some people are scared of success and find it easier to pile on the negatives. It's what they're used to and are comfortable with.

Winning the FA cup and qualifying for the Champions League this time around will be dismissed as a 'flash in the pan' the first time we lose next season.

Oh my God!

You've turned into a cliche!

Every nonsensical stereotype about City and you're regurgitating it like it was the truth! No mention of Stockport, our massive floodlights, or how we all have moustaches?

Scared of success? What a load of bollocks.

I REMEMBER success and would love it back again!

Soulboy said:
mammutly said:

Oh my God!

Every nonsensical stereotype about City and you're regurgitating it like it was the truth! No mention of Stockport, our massive floodlights, or how we all have moustaches?

I said some people for a reason.

Liverpool was awful, mancini was naive to leave out silva and de jong, but if we win on sat il let him off

mammutly said:
Soulboy said:
Oh my God!

I said some people for a reason.

Okay then, name ONE person on here who is scared of City becoming successful.

I'll take your point that you didn't mean everyone... so just the one name will suffice.

Like I said, resorting to cliches is always a sign that someone is losing the argument...

Soulboy said:
mammutly said:

Oh my God!

But I look like a pervert with a moustache...

Marvin said:
Goo said:
At the reaction of the fans on this forum to that game.

Jeez. So much hate and anger directed at single people in our squad and management, when it was quite clear we failed as a team. No single player was to blame, even Kompany wasn't up to scratch tonight. Such is life, and games like this happen. Look at Chelsea v Sunderland at S. Bridge. United against West Brom at the swamp.

As for calling Mancini and Balotelli etc gutless/clueless/idiots and other such obscenities, you need to take a good long look at yourself as a city fan, because this isn't who we are or what we're about as City fans!

People on here go on about how City fans are the best fans in the world, well fucking show yourselves! I've seen less hate come from the mouths of scum fans I know.

Pull yourself together for god's sake. It's one game. Let's move on, win the F.A. Cup, and get the Champs league spot!
The majority who post on here aren't blues. It's just posted to undermine City support and to wind up the few loyal fans who use this board

Needs to remind ourselves (minority) of this immoral majority!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.