ive pics of the new umbro kits.

I love the home shirt, classic City. I hope these are the 'real deal' because that horrible one with the white sleeves which is also posted on this site looks like that crap we plyed in in 2006-07; it had relagation fight written all over it!

I really believe that if the club produced a really simple plain sky blue kit, white shorts and (lets go the whole hog) Skyblue socks with maroon top, the fans would lap it up. And while we're about it, I'm sure ADUG can afford the buy the old badge back or if not, create a new one with a similar 'feel' to it.

The new kits look great, its not hard to get a mental pic of Big Vinnie lifting the ________ trophy in the white one, grass stains all over it from his last ditch tackle in the 93rd minute to ensure that City are this years _______ winners.....

:D

Big yes from me!

They'll look better when being worn by the players with shorts etc and not on cheap manikins... *insert your own joke here*

Home shirt looks ok, 3rd kit looks not bad, but away kit is ace. I have throughout the last few years bought a few retro kits of city along the way and the previous white with black and red is my favourite that I have. It looks excellent :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.