ive pics of the new umbro kits.

Definitely getting the home kit, might get the away one too.

Dont like the home or white away kits and cant really see the black one. Not stylish or dynamic enough.

Your sincerely Gok Wan

mancmackem said:
Just to let you all know, the on sale date of the new home kit (at least) will be.......

18th of July.

so that's the day Kaka is presented?

Project said:
I can't get enough of these kits. The white just looks stunning.

Yeah, I came back to have another look and to post again. I just fucking love them! White away kit looks pure class and so does the black one. Looks like some gold on the shoulders in the black one, just really cool. Less is more but those subtle things are great if done right. Love the home one as well, hoping it's just the lighting and image that makes it look grayish though, but either way it's an improvment over this year's.

I haven't got a City shirt since the 04-05 season, but I'll definitely be getting the home and aways. Can't wait to see proper pictures, or them in the flesh.

Looks as though Umbro have put in a special effort for them, as I guess it's fair to say we're now their flagship club side??

I think that they have, because if you look at the diamond, it's the same as the new England kit, whereas you can see that Sunderland's new kit, for example, still has the old 'stretched' diamond.

Is the Umbro logo in the away shirt gold?? Looks like it to me, looks fantastic I think.

Nicky D said:
I haven't got a City shirt since the 04-05 season, but I'll definitely be getting the home and aways. Can't wait to see proper pictures, or them in the flesh.

Looks as though Umbro have put in a special effort for them, as I guess it's fair to say we're now their flagship club side??

I think that they have, because if you look at the diamond, it's the same as the new England kit, whereas you can see that Sunderland's new kit, for example, still has the old 'stretched' diamond.

Is the Umbro logo in the away shirt gold?? Looks like it to me, looks fantastic I think.
It is mate, and I do like it.
I'll be buying the home and one of the aways, I'm currently veering towards the white one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.