ive pics of the new umbro kits.

Any shirt is an improvement on the present home one.

I hope the material is different

I now have nipples like Kelly Brook

(and I am a bloke)

The blue one reminds me of the first advice one.

I think they all look ace, but I deffo want/need the third kit.

I'll be buying all 3 not because I think there brill, because I've bought all our shirts home and away since 1994.
Not bragging , but that is how sad I am.

So is anyone up for making all of our new kits in photoshop so we have a better graphical representation?

MattyBlue20 said:
So is anyone up for making all of our new kits in photoshop so we have a better graphical representation?

there was a thread a while ago with pretty much the exact same designs so it's already been done if you wanna go trawling?

as for my views - I love them.
The away one is fab - i loved the version lecoq did a few years ago and this ones even better.

They do look good, hope the Black one is as cool as it seems and not a goalie kit.

The makers are clever though - you can think "classic/retro" but I bet they think "cheap to make".

If you look at this seasons home and 3rd shirt quite a lot of putting together goes into it, what with the piping and inserts.
At first (distant) look these new ones and the new England shirt, however Umbro dress it up, they are very basic. Ours is basically a T shirt (approx 40 quid) the England one a 45.00 quid fred perry shirt.

That said, I'll buy all three, plus the training stuff if I can afford it !! (and Under Armours new football boots)

Can't see why umbro don't release at least one of the Home/Away/3rd shirts at the end of this season.
Give them a summer of selling the shirt, regularly boosted by people wanting to put "Yaya Toure" "Villa" or "Tevez!" on the back !
I'm already excited about next season !!!

PBLZ129 said:
MattyBlue20 said:

there was a thread a while ago with pretty much the exact same designs so it's already been done if you wanna go trawling?

as for my views - I love them.
The away one is fab - i loved the version lecoq did a few years ago and this ones even better.
Yeah but I am lazy and some dudes like doing that and now they have stuff to work with

They do look good, hope the Black one is as cool as it seems and not a goalie kit.

The makers are clever though - you can think "classic/retro" but I bet they think "cheap to make".

If you look at this seasons home and 3rd shirt quite a lot of putting together goes into it, what with the piping and inserts.
At first (distant) look these new ones and the new England shirt, however Umbro dress it up, they are very basic. Ours is basically a T shirt (approx 40 quid) the England one a 45.00 quid fred perry shirt.

That said, I'll buy all three, plus the training stuff if I can afford it !! (and Under Armours new football boots)

Can't see why umbro don't release at least one of the Home/Away/3rd shirts at the end of this season.
Give them a summer of selling the shirt, regularly boosted by people wanting to put "Yaya Toure" "Villa" or "Tevez!" on the back !
I'm already excited about next season !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.