ive pics of the new umbro kits.

goat boy said:
masterwig said:
So after all that they aren't even the real kits.

Brilliant.

Thinking about it, could this be a carefully measured 'leak'? Umbro want to know what we think of the designs so leak out a version and watch the reaction? Very clever.

Umbro, if you're reading, our thumbs are generally placed firmly in the 'up' position. Go and find my Colin Bell pic post earlier in the thread, and carry on as per... Please!

Edit-
http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=119245&start=110

This ^^^

and hurry please - I can't wait much longer!!!!

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
I've been informed that these are a pre-production sample. You know like you see those early bits of CGI movies and it's all blocky and without the renders? Kind of like that.

They are representative of, but not the actual final kits.

:)

That is fantastic. As designs, these are close to, if not right on the money for me. I could do with a blue collar on the home (or add white trim to the sleeves....looks funny to me with one but not the other). The quality looks crap though so good to hear these are likely rough drafts.

Cambridgeblue said:
goat boy said:
masterwig said:
So after all that they aren't even the real kits.

Brilliant.

Thinking about it, could this be a carefully measured 'leak'? Umbro want to know what we think of the designs so leak out a version and watch the reaction? Very clever.

Umbro, if you're reading, our thumbs are generally placed firmly in the 'up' position. Go and find my Colin Bell pic post earlier in the thread, and carry on as per... Please!

Edit-
http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=119245&start=110

This ^^^

and hurry please - I can't wait much longer!!!!

This ^^^

and keep the price reasonable lads, and offer them all in long sleeve.

I'd like to think the new kit(s) will be launched by some new players though.

Why are people doubting there real?

Ok like someone said they might be not the actual material, who knows?

BUT like i posted before. As soon as i saw these i made a phone call to my friend at umbro, who i directed to this picture and them confirmed that this is them!!!....That picture was taken in the cheadle based offices..FACT

OhDannyBoy said:
Why are people doubting there real?

Ok like someone said they might be not the actual material, who knows?

BUT like i posted before. As soon as i saw these i made a phone call to my friend at umbro, who i directed to this picture and them confirmed that this is them!!!....That picture was taken in the cheadle based offices..FACT

No one is doubting that they aren't the "design" of the new kit. The new kit may look exactly like those in the pic, but those shirts in that pic are made from cotton (most likely). Try sweating in a cotton T shirt and you'll see why these can't be the actual kit.

The most realistic scenario of that pic is that its a "Mock Up" or "rough draft" of the shirt.

I'm not in the biz so I don't know but I reckon cotton is a bit easier and maybe cheaper to do than polyester if you're just doing a prototype or something for show. They do look like cotton but I'm no expert.

And yes, if they haven't gone into production yet - a "stronger" shade of sky blue please Umbro, other than that no complaints at all. :)

Hooowever, if those are just t-shirts with prints of what the shirts will look like that might well mean the final product will have a different shade of blue. I mean if they just got regular t-shirts and printed it on, black and white ones aren't exactly hard to find but an exact shade of light blue might well be. :)

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
I've been informed that these are a pre-production sample. You know like you see those early bits of CGI movies and it's all blocky and without the renders? Kind of like that.

They are representative of, but not the actual final kits.

:)

That is fantastic. As designs, these are close to, if not right on the money for me. I could do with a blue collar on the home (or add white trim to the sleeves....looks funny to me with one but not the other). The quality looks crap though so good to hear these are likely rough drafts.

Are people still keeping the mock ups from last week or the week before under wraps or are those now seen as obsolete since we've seen these supposedly real shirts? Just curious because there are some slight differences and there are bits in the mock ups that I prefer (no white collar on the home, stripes on the away slightly different).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.