ive pics of the new umbro kits.

blue dallas said:
10gk502.jpg

is that better

Does anyone else think the writing on the wall behind the shirts is similar to that in JJB shop windows showing the 'brain storm' type research they did for the england kit?? if so, i think these kits are quite credible.

i love the simplicity of all three, especially after the terrible ones weve had this year..

ROSLER_28 said:
blue dallas said:
10gk502.jpg

is that better

Does anyone else think the writing on the wall behind the shirts is similar to that in JJB shop windows showing the 'brain storm' type research they did for the england kit?? if so, i think these kits are quite credible.

i love the simplicity of all three, especially after the terrible ones weve had this year..

Very Credible, I love the retro style and have been told the material is quality and close up their class!

Biggsy1 said:
ROSLER_28 said:
blue dallas said:
10gk502.jpg

is that better

Very Credible, I love the retro style and have been told the material is quality and close up their class!

hope so! they definitely look better without different colour sleeves and flashes of every colour under the sun...

They look like a classic..... not too sure about the silver sponsor writing tho!!! but all in all looking good!!

were going to have these kits for the next season or two and over that time we're goingf to be watched all over the world so its great that (possibly) weve got three kits that are instantly recognizable as manchester city.

Biggsy1 said:
Galski said:
They look like a classic..... not too sure about the silver sponsor writing tho!!! but all in all looking good!!

Its not silver fella, its white on 1st and 3rd kits and black on the away kit!

You gonna show us your pics now then Biggsy?? or your mock ups of what you know are the kits, Heard these ones arent exact.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.