ive pics of the new umbro kits.

Danamy said:
warpig said:
Danamy said:
I haven't got a clue what your talking about as i don't know anybody called warpig??

your panicking now danamy, but you shouldnt. in prison no one can hear you scream!!!

erm, so ive heard :/

Was that when you was picking the soap up in the shower?

that was just a vicious rumour

***sucks thumb***

find a happy place, find a happy place...

GoForGlory said:
jhg1989 said:
GoForGlory said:
jhg1989 said:
I think last years shirts where alot nicer and these umbro ones look rubbish that blue one thats on it's own is a crap colour and what the fuck are those dark blue lines on each side!

I hate them all. Keep this seasons or even better bring back last years they were the nicest things weve had for ages!

These are all WANK!

What?

Basically it's a rant because i don't like those new shirts

No I understood that, but what dark blue lines are you talking about?

166t.jpg

On ech side those dark blue stripes - i really hope this one is fake its sooooo crap. looks about 8 years old

jhg1989 said:
GoForGlory said:
jhg1989 said:
GoForGlory said:

No I understood that, but what dark blue lines are you talking about?

166t.jpg

On ech side those dark blue stripes - i really hope this one is fake its sooooo crap. looks about 8 years old

Haha, tin hat on and que the facepalms and what have ye. That one is 100% fake. Have a look around to see the other picture in this thread.

GoForGlory said:
GoForGlory said:

No I understood that, but what dark blue lines are you talking about?[/quote]

166t.jpg

On ech side those dark blue stripes - i really hope this one is fake its sooooo crap. looks about 8 years old[/quote]

Haha, tin hat on and que the facepalms and what have ye. That one is 100% fake. Have a look around to see the other picture in this thread.[/quote]

BOOOOOO! Spoilsport ;)

GoForGlory said:
GoForGlory said:

No I understood that, but what dark blue lines are you talking about?[/quote]

166t.jpg

On ech side those dark blue stripes - i really hope this one is fake its sooooo crap. looks about 8 years old[/quote]

Haha, tin hat on and que the facepalms and what have ye. That one is 100% fake. Have a look around to see the other picture in this thread.[/quote]

Just read this one is deff a fake - stop the panic now.

Not mad keen on that other one though it's abit boring.

Ghost in my house said:
Mr Biggsy,

Can your contact tell you whether Aitor Throup designed the kits?
I saw his "When football hooligans...." graduation exhibition and it was amazing. The guy is a genius and it's amazing that Umbro have opened up to someone like him.

Contact you say I don't know what your talking about!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.