ive pics of the new umbro kits.

i see your witness and alibi and raise you.............................................ladies and gentlemen of the jury, your honour, may i offer you exibhit 'a'

Danamy said:
10gk502.jpg

warpig, please, please, please keep these new umbro kits under wraps. i am mr itk, if they go out i am a dead man

hope you enjoy your stay in clink. il visit, no really i will, i will, honest. haha ;)

Cal said:
Just seen this where the picture of the kits was, on FootballShirtCulture.com

manchester-city-09-10-umbro-kits.jpg

Think the OP could be a bit of shit?

:p

Nonsense like this is part of the reason I don't buy kits.

jhg1989 said:
I think last years shirts where alot nicer and these umbro ones look rubbish that blue one thats on it's own is a crap colour and what the fuck are those dark blue lines on each side!

I hate them all. Keep this seasons or even better bring back last years they were the nicest things weve had for ages!

These are all WANK!

What?

warpig said:
i see your witness and alibi and raise you.............................................ladies and gentlemen of the jury, your honour, may i offer you exibhit 'a'

Danamy said:
10gk502.jpg

warpig, please, please, please keep these new umbro kits under wraps. i am mr itk, if they go out i am a dead man

hope you enjoy your stay in clink. il visit, no really i will, i will, honest. haha ;)

I haven't got a clue what your talking about as i don't know anybody called warpig??

Danamy said:
I haven't got a clue what your talking about as i don't know anybody called warpig??

your panicking now danamy, but you shouldnt. in prison no one can hear you scream!!!

erm, so ive heard :/

GoForGlory said:
jhg1989 said:
I think last years shirts where alot nicer and these umbro ones look rubbish that blue one thats on it's own is a crap colour and what the fuck are those dark blue lines on each side!

I hate them all. Keep this seasons or even better bring back last years they were the nicest things weve had for ages!

These are all WANK!

What?

Basically it's a rant because i don't like those new shirts

jhg1989 said:
GoForGlory said:
jhg1989 said:

These are all WANK!

What?

No I understood that, but what dark blue lines are you talking about?

jhg1989 said:
GoForGlory said:
jhg1989 said:

These are all WANK!

What?

I think he was getting at your gripe with dark blue lines on either side. I think you've been looking at a certain fake.
facepalm2kx3.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.