ive pics of the new umbro kits.

Cal said:
Just seen this where the picture of the kits was, on FootballShirtCulture.com

manchester-city-09-10-umbro-kits.jpg

Think the OP could be a bit of shit?

:p

not really. i can see thread removal though :(

Mr Biggsy,

Can your contact tell you whether Aitor Throup designed the kits?
I saw his "When football hooligans...." graduation exhibition and it was amazing. The guy is a genius and it's amazing that Umbro have opened up to someone like him.

jimharri said:
warpig said:
Cal said:
Too late. I would hazard a guess that most on here (myself included!) have saved the pic to their hard drive.

jim, you can now expect your front door to be kicked down in an early morning raid by umbro. your computer will be taken away for forensic testings and you will be interogated and tortured for hours without food, water or a lwayer until you confess who mr itk is. you brought it all on yourself ;)

I think last years shirts where alot nicer and these umbro ones look rubbish that blue one thats on it's own is a crap colour and what the fuck are those dark blue lines on each side!

I hate them all. Keep this seasons or even better bring back last years they were the nicest things weve had for ages!

These are all WANK!

warpig said:
jimharri said:
warpig said:
Cal said:
Too late. I would hazard a guess that most on here (myself included!) have saved the pic to their hard drive.

jim, you can now expect your front door to be kicked down in an early morning raid by umbro. your computer will be taken away for forensic testings and you will be interogated and tortured for hours without food, water or a lwayer until you confess who mr itk is. you brought it all on yourself ;)

Just tell them you got the pic off warpig ;)

warpig said:
jimharri said:
warpig said:
Cal said:

Er, sorry. I meant my 'friend'.
:-(

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballshirtculture.com/27-09/10-kit-rumours/3012-reman-city-09/10.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballshirtculture.com/27- ... 09/10.html</a>

Have a look at the mock up kits on this website, some of these look alot nicer than the shit thats been shown on here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.