Jérémy Hélan & City (Merged)

Re: Oh dear - City worse than Chelsea

bullshit-alert-button-2.jpg

lancs blue said:
I'm sure Helan signed around Jan/Feb this year and I don't recall Rennes raising any issues then, it sounds like a bit of opportunism if they've only just referred the signing to FIFA.

Kakuta signed long before then.

I wouldn't rule anything out, I doubt we have been 100% above board, and I can't see FIFA being very lenient tbh.

"City then moved in, to the indignation of the Ligue 1 side who insist that Hélan's pre-contract agreement, which he signed as a 13-year-old, tied both the player and the club to a contract if he represented France at youth level."

They thought a contract with a 13 year old child was legally binding?

Are the French some sort of tinpot third world country? Thinking, then offering and getting a 13 year old child to sign an agreement that would seriously affect his career, is a fuckin disgrace.

Right, Platini get to work on suing the fuck out of that club, and uphold your crusade against clubs exploiting children. If there is anything left of Rennes when you have finished, you have failed miserably.

Bluemoon115 said:
lancs blue said:
I'm sure Helan signed around Jan/Feb this year and I don't recall Rennes raising any issues then, it sounds like a bit of opportunism if they've only just referred the signing to FIFA.

Kakuta signed long before then.

I wouldn't rule anything out, I doubt we have been 100% above board, and I can't see FIFA being very lenient tbh.

The point I was making was that Lens complained to FIFA straight away when Kakuta joined Chelsea 2 years ago. Rennes have taken 7 months to complain according to that article.

What is it with Northern French clubs and their kids coming over here anyway....is it just geographical convieniance or do they actually have an exceptional pool of talent that is streets ahead of the rest of the continent?

to be fair I'v heard Helan looks very good so far...

Although, a transfer ban would probably be good for some of the more over-excitable elements of our support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.