Jérémy Hélan & City (Merged)

Re: Oh dear - City worse than Chelsea

" ********** ****** wish to categorically confirm that as a matter of club policy and in accordance with the applicable football regulations, we do not offer inducements to the parents of players who sign for the club such as monetary payments or the purchase of houses," added a ****** statement.

Funny, as a friend who is a junior football coach told me of an 11 year old from the Midlands who`s parents were offered a house and private schooling for their son by a certain club.

Strange. There are a lot of unhappy frenchmen out there, and there are lots of questions left unanswered. Does anyone know how transfers at this level are actually supposed to work?

Also, how can you sign anything legally binding at 15? The concept of contractual obligation at that age is illegal for good reasons.

Im sure Twatini is loving the fact that he might be able to stop his little groupie of elite clubs being broken up. I fully expect us to have a transfer ban for 20 years, be relegated to the conference, and start with minus hundred points.

SkyBlueFlux said:
It was then that City moved in – without any contact according to Dreossi, who insisted yesterday that the ITC provided by the French football federation for the player was delivered in error. The player arrived at City in February.

I don't quite understand this, if we received an International Trading Certificate for the player. Which, as the article seems to say, is a legal document allowing a transfer. Why are we in the wrong? How were we to know it was, as they say, 'sent in error'?

Surely we just assumed we were permitted the transfer due to this error.

I'm not too worried about this anyway, but could somebody clear this up for me?

Like I say, how can this have any substance when at worst, it's someone elses mistake. I'/m sick of the bullshit from the media, the bullshit from the contienent and the bullshit of our vary own premier league. Fuck off. BTW, how old was this guy when he signed whatever he signed for City? Unless he was under 16, there's no grounds to go bleating to Twattini if that is acuatlly what the French twats have done here.

Fucking SSN.

Not the best news to wake upto... it will be interesting to see if city make any kind of statement on this breaking news.

If what Rennes are saying is true then fifa will throw the book at us just like chelsea, carte blanche on the top clubs with big spending power... Rags will get off (scotch free) mind the pun.

I expect city will now try and conduct some big business again in jan window to counter act any future ban.

He was 16/17 when he signed for us and we got an ITC so I don't see there being any problem. Slow news week so they have to pick on ickle citeh !!

How can they have done a pre-contract agreement at the age of 13 and why has it taken Rennes 7 months to make a complaint?

I think the key thing that needs to be looked at here is the fact its 2 french clubs. Surely you cant tell me that no one buys youngsters from anywhere else in europe besides france.

Now im no conspiracy theorist but doesnt it seem decidedly strange that these 2 claims should come to light when a frenchman who has gone on record repeatedly attacking english football is in charge of uefa. It could be argued that his repeated attacking of english football shows that he is not wholy unbias and therefore completely inqualified to be in such a position.

If he refuses to show the same level of respect and understanding to clubs from all european continents then he cannot be head of uefa. The plain and simple fact in this is that the strong will eat the meek its as simple as that and if they stop us and stop chelsea from buying players then where does the money in the english game come from it certainly isnt going to come from united or liverpool, arsenal will not spend and that creates a slanted market there is no bidding wars so players go cheap there is no money going around the clubs or effectively round europe so the game stagnates. This long term view will not be seen by the FA, uefa or Fifa because unfortunately each organisation is run by men with views firmly stuck in the 50s and 60s the romanticism is no longer in the game and the sooner they realise this and let the game become a fair competition the better we will all be.

mancity dan said:
He was 16/17 when he signed for us and we got an ITC so I don't see there being any problem. Slow news week so they have to pick on ickle citeh !!

How can they have done a pre-contract agreement at the age of 13 and why has it taken Rennes 7 months to make a complaint?

It wouldn't suprise me if fifa are going out of their way to hunt down these kind of dealings, it does seem strange that Rennes have only just reported us??

mancboy123 said:
I think the key thing that needs to be looked at here is the fact its 2 french clubs. Surely you cant tell me that no one buys youngsters from anywhere else in europe besides france.

Now im no conspiracy theorist but doesnt it seem decidedly strange that these 2 claims should come to light when a frenchman who has gone on record repeatedly attacking english football is in charge of uefa. It could be argued that his repeated attacking of english football shows that he is not wholy unbias and therefore completely inqualified to be in such a position.

If he refuses to show the same level of respect and understanding to clubs from all european continents then he cannot be head of uefa. The plain and simple fact in this is that the strong will eat the meek its as simple as that and if they stop us and stop chelsea from buying players then where does the money in the english game come from it certainly isnt going to come from united or liverpool, arsenal will not spend and that creates a slanted market there is no bidding wars so players go cheap there is no money going around the clubs or effectively round europe so the game stagnates. This long term view will not be seen by the FA, uefa or Fifa because unfortunately each organisation is run by men with views firmly stuck in the 50s and 60s the romanticism is no longer in the game and the sooner they realise this and let the game become a fair competition the better we will all be.

My thoughts exactly mate... good post, you may not be too far from the truth imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.