Jérémy Hélan & City (Merged)

Re: Oh dear - City worse than Chelsea

KenTheLandlord said:
"City then moved in, to the indignation of the Ligue 1 side who insist that Hélan's pre-contract agreement, which he signed as a 13-year-old, tied both the player and the club to a contract if he represented France at youth level."

They thought a contract with a 13 year old child was legally binding?

Are the French some sort of tinpot third world country? Thinking, then offering and getting a 13 year old child to sign an agreement that would seriously affect his career, is a fuckin disgrace.

Right, Platini get to work on suing the fuck out of that club, and uphold your crusade against clubs exploiting children. If there is anything left of Rennes when you have finished, you have failed miserably.

Good point, but I thinf FIFA /Platini would much prefer to spend their time shafting an English club for "ruining football" ect...blah blah blah.

sam the drummer said:
sam221985 said:
to be fair I'v heard Helan looks very good so far...
Well he was captain of the French under 16s and is the so called 'next Patrice Evra' who to be fair isnt too shabby!

there was a match report of a youth team game, can't remember if this was something someone posted on here or something on the OS, but it said he 'was a highlight'...

After the Chelsea fiasco the floodgates have now opened. Rennes would be in this to try and make a bit more money on the player, nothing else. Of course, this will be media sensationalism no doubt about it. However if a complaint has been pressed, I'm sure FIFA wouldn't mind crippling a challenger to the elite.

It was then that City moved in – without any contact according to Dreossi, who insisted yesterday that the ITC provided by the French football federation for the player was delivered in error. The player arrived at City in February.

I don't quite understand this, if we received an International Trading Certificate for the player. Which, as the article seems to say, is a legal document allowing a transfer. Why are we in the wrong? How were we to know it was, as they say, 'sent in error'?

Surely we just assumed we were permitted the transfer due to this error.

I'm not too worried about this anyway, but could somebody clear this up for me?

well its offiicial that were being investigated, was breaking news on sky a bit ago.......we probably will get done for like 3/4 windows, unless we offer them money to remove their charges, or just offer to kill the bastards lol. I think its still important that we've got to keep in mind we still have a solid team

These kids should stay in France, no need for us to be messing around over there. Let them come through professionaly then buy the player, thats what should happen. How would we feel if a promising young kid got poached at say 16 before he had even played a game. Fuck me we were unhappy at Sturridge going and really we could of kept him if we thought he was worth the pay rise. Just because we can sign these players up doesn't make it moraly right. Also fifa want to stop the French trawling Africa for these player and dumping the those who dont cut the mustard in Paris ghetto's, because thats whats happening and thats where the slavery is that fifa keep popping on about.

ITC provided by the French football federation for the player was delivered in error. The player arrived at City in February. ???????????????

If it's their error, they can't blame us for it. Twats.

This should be lesson to us fans now - do not laugh at the plight of others because you can be sure that we are doing whatever it takes to compete and youth was always part of the strategy. They talk about our famed academy but most of the players there are from other clubs academies anyhow, it is just now we are going further a field. As for FIFA\UEFA - I hope they have a very strong legal team as I can see it becoming a full time job taking on both ours and Chelsea's legal teams at the same time.

If we are guilty then throw the book at us!!

If we are not then fcuk off!!

Simple because this type of sh1t just should not happen!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.