Jack Byrne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah let's bring someone back who can't get in a struggling awful Blackburn team.

Who needs Pep?

Good thing Spurs never brought back that shitbird who couldn't get a game in the championship, what was his name again? Harry Kane or something? Whatever happened to him after he was recalled?

And what about that guy who couldn't get a game for Sheffield Wednesday, Ross Barkley? Did he ever make it out of the lower leagues?

There are 1,000's of reasons loanees don't do well, and only 1 of them is the player not being good enough, and anyone who follows youth football at all should know that. Especially when a **** like Owen Coyle is in charge.

Good thing Spurs never brought back that shitbird who couldn't get a game in the championship, what was his name again? Harry Kane or something? Whatever happened to him after he was recalled?

And what about that guy who couldn't get a game for Sheffield Wednesday, Ross Barkley? Did he ever make it out of the lower leagues?

There are 1,000's of reasons loanees don't do well, and only 1 of them is the player not being good enough, and anyone who follows youth football at all should know that. Especially when a **** like Owen Coyle is in charge.

Both of your examples did play for their respective loan teams though.

Jack Byrne isn't getting in at Blackburn because he isn't good enough, nothing to do with who the manager is.

Jack Byrne isn't getting in at Blackburn because he isn't good enough, nothing to do with who the manager is.

I completely disagree and having seen Byrne extensively and having the misfortune of seeing Blackburn, he is quite clearly good enough.

You have your opinion, fair enough. I doubt many share it.

I completely disagree and having seen Byrne extensively and having the misfortune of seeing Blackburn, he is quite clearly good enough.

You have your opinion, fair enough. I doubt many share it.

You'll see who shares it in time.

I think it is far more complex than that, Blackburn are woeful and I'm not sure jack can change that on his own. It's hard to look good in a team of cloggers. He's a a round peg in a team full of big square stinky holes!

I think it is far more complex than that, Blackburn are woeful and I'm not sure jack can change that on his own. It's hard to look good in a team of cloggers. He's a a round peg in a team full of big square stinky holes!

I'm not sure it is to be fair, everyone was more or less crying out for Barker to be included last year, criticising Pellegrini for it (me included) but sometimes you have to take into account they are with them every day and we are not.

If Jack Byrne was as good as everyone thinks then Coyle would not be as stupid as to not include him at all when quality players are what is needed to get them out of the mess they are in.

First loans I can understand, different environment, different type of football, first taste of men's football, it's another world to them so you can accept bad first loans, but after the first they really need to kick on if you want to become part of a squad like ours and he hasn't and for me that is down to him and his true ability only.

I'm not sure it is to be fair, everyone was more or less crying out for Barker to be included last year, criticising Pellegrini for it (me included) but sometimes you have to take into account they are with them every day and we are not.

If Jack Byrne was as good as everyone thinks then Coyle would not be as stupid as to not include him at all when quality players are what is needed to get them out of the mess they are in.

First loans I can understand, different environment, different type of football, first taste of men's football, it's another world to them so you can accept bad first loans, but after the first they really need to kick on if you want to become part of a squad like ours and he hasn't and for me that is down to him and his true ability only.

Coyle, like Pellegrini, has no interest in devloping City's kids.

That's it.

Byrne has all the talent in the world. He went to play in the Dutch league last season and done well in a shit team over there and didnt look out of place. I wouldnt be shocked if Byrne would of said something to Coyle and has been punished for it as its only recently he has been back in the match day squad and on the subs bench. He just needs 1 chance to win back his place in the Rovers team and i fully expect he will. I also expect Coyle to be sacked and that might well help Byrne out sooner rather than later he cant afford to loose many more games were they are. Is he good enough for City now who knows needs to given a chance. This season so far has set him back I would of been happier seeing him playing in a european league again. Byrne will use this experience and move on. I fully expect him to go on and be playing in the football for a team in our league who knows if it will be for City or some other team. Look at our squad some players in the 30s need moving on in our midfield within the next 2 to 3 seasons. Someone has to replace them. Byrne took the chance to go out there and get the experience not stay and play under age football you got to respect that.

Byrne is a highly gifted player. A shocking loan at a shocking team with a shocking manager doesn't change that. No guarantee he'll make it at City, but he's definitely much fucking better than the card he's been dealt so far this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.