Jack Byrne

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
I heard that Ireland biggest fpptball club @dundalkfc enquired about the possibility of loaning Byrne in January until the end of the season .
Irelands biggest club? They wouldn't be in the top 3 Dundalk have money from playing in Europe but jacks probably to good for LoI football,Cork City did have O'Connell from celtic on loan last season but got called back early he's played a fair few games since for them

I Irelands biggest club? They wouldn't be in the top 3 Dundalk have money from playing in Europe but jacks probably to good for LoI football,Cork City did have O'Connell from celtic on loan last season but got called back early he's played a fair few games since for them

Eh they're the biggest club in Ireland now in terms of success anyway, head and shoulder above the rest the last 2 seasons. But I reckon they will be on the decline now after losing the likes of Horgan and Boyle to PNE aswell as Finn heading off to Shamrock Rovers. Nice space in midfield now which Byrne could slot into

Eh they're the biggest club in Ireland now in terms of success anyway, head and shoulder above the rest the last 2 seasons. But I reckon they will be on the decline now after losing the likes of Horgan and Boyle to PNE aswell as Finn heading off to Shamrock Rovers. Nice space in midfield now which Byrne could slot into
If only for fitness purposes game time ect he'd still be to good better off trying to get back into the Blackburn team better standard,your right about Dundalk they'll have lost the spine of their team Cork City and shamrock rovers will be stronger next season Sligo too imo

It's a shame that it hasn't worked out for him at Blackburn. I was looking forward to seeing how he'd fare in the Championship.

Very worrying this for the future career of him,we all know Blackburn are not a prem club these days,but they have a tremendous training facility/set up and most would have thought he would have been able to push on with his development

If your face doesn't fit with the manager, as is seemingly the case here, then it won't work out for youu regardless of the training facilities and set-up.

If your face doesn't fit with the manager, as is seemingly the case here, then it won't work out for youu regardless of the training facilities and set-up.

Well let us see what happens next,but no game time hardly there,it can only mean going lower

Are you struggling with the face didn't fit part?

Are you spouting off cause the boss man has spoken ? Face the facts he's not been good enough to play for Blackburn,face fitting or not,they are shite,3rd bottom and struggling,or do you just look at Prem table and ignore all other football ? As much as people have a lot of faith in our youth players out on loan,there seems to be a few that are really struggling out there,so maybe they are not as good as some seem to think

Btw you are very uppity for a mod,does power go to your head ?

Who knows he might even come back and impress Guardiola. It's a long shot but he has different qualities to our other midfielders and is as good as Aleix Garcia IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.