Jack Byrne

Status
Not open for further replies.

"When you look at the number of loans that happen here and there, the whole system has to be thought about again," argued Arsene Wenger last month. "It is one of the big problems in the modern game. The reflex is to stockpile the players. That's not right."

Arsene Wenger said that.

ARSENE FUCKING WENGER

The guy who invented, raiding other clubs for their best young talent & 'stockpiling' it. What has changed ? The same thing which changed wheh he started whinging about clubs spending money: City & Chelsea have become better at it than Arsenal, so we need new rules.

We need midfield cover. He did well in the eredvisie... let pep run his eye over him till the end of the month. Pep player for sure. Championship loans are shit. One poor game and they never play again.

We need midfield cover. He did well in the eredvisie... let pep run his eye over him till the end of the month. Pep player for sure. Championship loans are shit. One poor game and they never play again.

I dont think its good for their development wither and not all about him having one bad game. He isnt suited to a team struggling at the bottom of the championship who are scrapping for every point and dont see masses of the ball. A mate of mine said he looked lost in the rovers games he played in, so its no real suprise he didnt feature much.

I dont think its good for their development wither and not all about him having one bad game. He isnt suited to a team struggling at the bottom of the championship who are scrapping for every point and dont see masses of the ball. A mate of mine said he looked lost in the rovers games he played in, so its no real suprise he didnt feature much.

It doesn't surprise me that he looked lost. His game requires like minded players feeding him the ball & making the runs to recieve the pass from him. A lot of our kids have lost their way due to the same thing. We teach them to play one way then send them into an alien environment. Some can adapt, some are ruined.

David Silva would struggle in a lower league shit football team imo. Wheras Sterling wouldn't.

I recon Byrne would have been very close to our frst team level when he came back from Holland. No idea what he'll be like now, but if we can revitalise him, we have a viable first team squad player imo.

Hopefully we can get a decent draw in the FA Cup, and give him a run out at some point.

It doesn't surprise me that he looked lost. His game requires like minded players feeding him the ball & making the runs to recieve the pass from him. A lot of our kids have lost their way due to the same thing. We teach them to play one way then send them into an alien environment. Some can adapt, some are ruined.

David Silva would struggle in a lower league shit football team imo. Wheras Sterling wouldn't.

I recon Byrne would have been very close to our frst team level when he came back from Holland. No idea what he'll be like now, but if we can revitalise him, we have a viable first team squad player imo.

Mooy is better and will have a greater chance of cracking our squad than Byrne. He counts as homegrown as well.

Mooy is better and will have a greater chance of cracking our squad than Byrne. He counts as homegrown as well.

I'm sure Pep will have a look at him. He's bound to be better right now anyhow, as he's been playing senior football for years.

i imagine Jack Rodwell or Gelson Fernandes would be better than Byrne if they started tomorrow.

Non of that is relevant to whether A: Jack could be a better player by now than he currently is, if he'd been playing in the right team & B: whether we can get him back on track for a fully deserved shot at our squad, which was the position in July.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.