Jack Grealish meets 14 year old girl with cerebral palsy

I've been in worse states than that lol

Honestly theres a sly element out to get him. Not sure if it's because he left villa or because he cost £100m quid but he's getting more scrutiny than most footballers. Listen we just have to get behind him and tear into the ridiculous negativity. Seems like he's followed around 24/7 so we're gonna see him do what every other fucker does on a Saturday night.
It was the same with Joleon after his big-money move from Everton.

Every little mistake was analysed and criticised because of the fee, but he overcame all the criticism and became a very important member of the squad.

I still expect the same from Jack next season.

Getting pissed isn’t a crime, however I’m not sure it’s what a top athlete should be doing and it’s my guess, Pep will think the exact same.

You get one shot at a long career under Pep and at City, one shot…
Let's just see how he gets on. I don't think he's doing badly considering what a big move he's made. If pep can't handle him then he will get rid but I've seen a few vids of pep pissed up or doing weird shit lol I'm sure pep understands as he was young too.

FWIW I work with someone who knows him a little bit. The guy is a proper bluenose and would never normally give anyone with a villa connection the benefit of the doubt. When Grealish got his driving ban before he joined us I was bemoaning entitled footballers etc but his response was (nearly verbatim) "I know he can be as daft as a brush at times but actually he's a really really lovely kid, got a heart of gold".

First of all it was Saturday night so I would imagine the players were given Sunday off and the mirror report is just full of "Supposedly". Is there proof of him pissed? No. Is there any evidence of him being refused entry? No

What's happened is someone has filmed him on a night out and got paid off the mirror about £250 and they have twisted it
You are “imagining” and “supposing” just like the paper then.
One thing will clear it up if he is no where near the time on weds night that will say everything, likewise if he everyone’s guess work can be put to bed.
Iam more shocked people still get offended by what they read, it’s been happening years now and some people still spit their dummies out, people are jealous and bitter, don’t let them have the reaction they want and reel you in.

“Young rich person gets pissed on a night out”

who gives a shit? Give it a rest.
In many ways. he’s the new Sterling, with the media and some of the fans, jumping on everything he does and lining up to have a go. Just hope grealish doesn’t have a gun tattoo.
He's got a pretty impressive weapon by all accounts

Obviously Jack can handle his beer much better than The Slab from across town.
Have the media forgot how the world's most expensive defender behaves after a few sherbets?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.