Jack Grealish meets 14 year old girl with cerebral palsy

A friend of mine living down sarf, who knew I missed the match on Saturday and that I was not happy about it posted that on my FB saying how lovely it was. She has no interest in football btw.
Another friend who has an AV season card then told me that he (Jack) has a sister Holly who has special needs and how Jack used to have her with him on the lap of honour at season’s end. Plus he is involved with the Acorn Children’s Hospice.
Of course that doesn’t make him a better footballer but, in my humble opinion, it makes him a lovely, caring young man.

I said at the beginning of the season that I would give him a season to settle in before I expressed a football opinion of him and he still has a few months to go but he plays for City so if someone calls him I will defend him. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I will just take his side! I know that makes me sound as if I am a bit silly but tough.
He is a City player. So I’ll be on his side. ;-) :-)
I wasn’t overly enamoured with Grealish but only based on football terms. His falling over at the drop of a boot and the constant whinging when it looked like he’d thrown a leg. However, when he came to us, one had to realise that we just don’t take anybody onboard and we do our due diligence when it comes to a players character.

Grealish seems to be a grounded person who has many decent traits, offset a little by some downsides when it comes to judgement with regard to ‘being a lad’. I can live with that though as he’s human and as long as he’s putting 100% into his job, which includes supporter engagement, he gets 100% support from me.

Some people will shy away from people with disabilities, the way Grealish went straight to her and treat her the same as anybody else speaks volumes.

Nah, this one apparently also works on the ITV Breakfast programme and Lingo. :-)

I know there’s a guy who has been prosecuted for selling tickets illegally but don’t know his name.

Plus if I’ve been Clarkied well done
Haha, ah no sorry not him. I was referring to that weird looking dude who fleeced a couple of blues on here years ago, wasn’t sure what his name was. Just googled it, Amrik Gill was his name- hopefully he’s still in jail

Now been seen last night out with Walker and Mahrez, being refused entry to a bar and staggering along the street. I know a lot of you will say that he's young and give him a break etc. He plays for the best team in the world and he is struggling for form. As a fan I hate seeing our players like this, especially during the season and especially when he needs to knuckle down and don't draw unnecessary attention to himself or the club.

Now been seen last night out with Walker and Mahrez, being refused entry to a bar and staggering along the street. I know a lot of you will say that he's young and give him a break etc. He plays for the best team in the world and he is struggling for form. As a fan I hate seeing our players like this, especially during the season and especially when he needs to knuckle down and don't draw unnecessary attention to himself or the club.
First of all it was Saturday night so I would imagine the players were given Sunday off and the mirror report is just full of "Supposedly". Is there proof of him pissed? No. Is there any evidence of him being refused entry? No

What's happened is someone has filmed him on a night out and got paid off the mirror about £250 and they have twisted it

First of all it was Saturday night so I would imagine the players were given Sunday off and the mirror report is just full of "Supposedly". Is there proof of him pissed? No. Is there any evidence of him being refused entry? No

What's happened is someone has filmed him on a night out and got paid off the mirror about £250 and they have twisted it
Did you watch the clip?
I take your point though, I know the papers spin it, it just doesn't look good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.