Jack Grealish meets 14 year old girl with cerebral palsy

First of all it was Saturday night so I would imagine the players were given Sunday off and the mirror report is just full of "Supposedly". Is there proof of him pissed? No. Is there any evidence of him being refused entry? No

What's happened is someone has filmed him on a night out and got paid off the mirror about £250 and they have twisted it
So you can't tell from the clip that he's pissed? He's absolutely off his trolley lol

Now been seen last night out with Walker and Mahrez, being refused entry to a bar and staggering along the street. I know a lot of you will say that he's young and give him a break etc. He plays for the best team in the world and he is struggling for form. As a fan I hate seeing our players like this, especially during the season and especially when he needs to knuckle down and don't draw unnecessary attention to himself or the club.
Take it to the other 10 threads that are slagging him off. Let’s at least have one fucking topic about him where he gets some praise.

Saturday night after the game, think we can let him off lol

I've been in worse states than that lol

Honestly theres a sly element out to get him. Not sure if it's because he left villa or because he cost £100m quid but he's getting more scrutiny than most footballers. Listen we just have to get behind him and tear into the ridiculous negativity. Seems like he's followed around 24/7 so we're gonna see him do what every other fucker does on a Saturday night.

Did you watch the clip?
I take your point though, I know the papers spin it, it just doesn't look good.
I didn’t watch the clip cos I have no interest in what the City hating cunts in the scumbag mirror have to say about us, however what astonishes me is why you felt the need to post it in the thread about the wonderful behaviour that Jack showed to that young lady which is what THIS thread is about

A friend of mine living down sarf, who knew I missed the match on Saturday and that I was not happy about it posted that on my FB saying how lovely it was. She has no interest in football btw.
Another friend who has an AV season card then told me that he (Jack) has a sister Holly who has special needs and how Jack used to have her with him on the lap of honour at season’s end. Plus he is involved with the Acorn Children’s Hospice.
Of course that doesn’t make him a better footballer but, in my humble opinion, it makes him a lovely, caring young man.

I said at the beginning of the season that I would give him a season to settle in before I expressed a football opinion of him and he still has a few months to go but he plays for City so if someone calls him I will defend him. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I will just take his side! I know that makes me sound as if I am a bit silly but tough.
He is a City player. So I’ll be on his side. ;-) :-)
Fantastic post Eccles

A friend of mine living down sarf, who knew I missed the match on Saturday and that I was not happy about it posted that on my FB saying how lovely it was. She has no interest in football btw.
Another friend who has an AV season card then told me that he (Jack) has a sister Holly who has special needs and how Jack used to have her with him on the lap of honour at season’s end. Plus he is involved with the Acorn Children’s Hospice.
Of course that doesn’t make him a better footballer but, in my humble opinion, it makes him a lovely, caring young man.

I said at the beginning of the season that I would give him a season to settle in before I expressed a football opinion of him and he still has a few months to go but he plays for City so if someone calls him I will defend him. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I will just take his side! I know that makes me sound as if I am a bit silly but tough.
He is a City player. So I’ll be on his side. ;-) :-)
Well said EB!

My personal take on this is that he’s doing exactly what he’s being asked to do, which is hold the formation on the left hand side/wing at #11, certainly until the game is won and then switch to a more central #10 role, very often that’s when KDB has been withdrawn.
The output is inevitably different to a roaming #10 role for the whole game and especially different to the role he had at Villa, where he was, of course, their most talented, skillful and creative player..
Whereas at City he’s not the most talented, nor the most skillful. not creative player, the likes of KDB, Bernado, Foden, Mahrez (when he’s on his game) and Raheem, all rank with, or better than Jack, on those calls.
Pep’s teaching him to be a different player, a much more rounded player and one that I expect will, in time, be an even better and much more exciting player than the Villa one we bought.
Its not about 'fitting in', getting used to a new team etc etc, its about being transformed and improved. Something Pep has an absolutely amazing track record of doing!
I will finish by saying "watch this space" as far as our Jack goes!
As far as his personal side. I am fortunate to be good friends with a lot of Villa fans, most of whom know Jack personally and cannot speak more highly of him. A lot of the stories i will keep to myself out of respect, but virtually to a man, they love the guy! He used to wander down to the Social Club close to Villa Park after the game and have a drink with said Villa lads, where he was treated normal, with no mither and left to enjoy his post-match pint with mates he has known all his life. He is totally grounded, but enjoys life and letting off steam by going out, which is hardly a crime! If you deny him this, just ask yourself what would you be like in his position??

Getting pissed isn’t a crime, however I’m not sure it’s what a top athlete should be doing and it’s my guess, Pep will think the exact same.

You get one shot at a long career under Pep and at City, one shot…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.