Jack Grealish meets 14 year old girl with cerebral palsy

So criticisms of his playing aside, which shift between fair and fucking bonkers, from day one he's been the last player on the pitch home and away clapping the fans, when some of our more beloved players have been right down the tunnel, and has always given his shirt to a kid in the crowd. This doesn't surprise me at all.

A friend of mine living down sarf, who knew I missed the match on Saturday and that I was not happy about it posted that on my FB saying how lovely it was. She has no interest in football btw.
Another friend who has an AV season card then told me that he (Jack) has a sister Holly who has special needs and how Jack used to have her with him on the lap of honour at season’s end. Plus he is involved with the Acorn Children’s Hospice.
Of course that doesn’t make him a better footballer but, in my humble opinion, it makes him a lovely, caring young man.

I said at the beginning of the season that I would give him a season to settle in before I expressed a football opinion of him and he still has a few months to go but he plays for City so if someone calls him I will defend him. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I will just take his side! I know that makes me sound as if I am a bit silly but tough.
He is a City player. So I’ll be on his side. ;-) :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.