Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throughout the 15/16 and 16/17 season he was criticised heavily as a lightweight, lazy, mentally weak fancy dan who was more suited to Arsenal than us and couldn't take a game by the scruff of the neck.

Hard to believe isn't it?

I won't name names but if you want a good laugh then David's 16/17 season thread is still available for your perusal.

Some of the biggest mouths on bluemoon and they're still at it now. David's family friend @Bluwhit used to get it in the neck when he tried to defend him. Even a few comments comparing him unfavourably to Iniesta because of his lack of goals. The same Iniesta who scored far less for club and country.

Some of them still haven't learned.
Very hard to believe.

Spanish Dave was one of the toughest, hardest bastards I have seen play for such a small guy, and he had the fight in him to let the opposition know he was around and more importantly the ability to put in a very strong tackle when required, he could fight fire with fire but in his unique classy way.

Appropriate we are talking in him in the Grealish thread, because if Grealish had the attitude and mentality of Silva he would be some player.

I think Silva would approve of Grealish's ability but would be incensed with the theatrics and constant going to ground.

I can say I am majorly skeptical about sterling after the season he's had but he's absolutely earned his chance and shouldn't be sold under any circumstance
Everything (in this case everyone) has a price, would you change your mind if a Club offered 100m?

No they didn’t. He’s been hailed as probably the greatest player this club has ever had. Silva has had nothing but absolute praise from nearly every single person connected to the club.
Match day forum in Kaz's defence but as you say universally loved by Blues, up there with The King as City's best ever.

I prefer the bush
A few years ago there was a documentary on the murder of Anni Dewani who was in South Africa on her Honeymoon, it turned out her Husband, Shrien, had organised the hit.

One of the first interviews in the programme was with the hotel Manageress, her opening comments were:

"they were just like any other newly married couple, on Honeymoon in South Africa, just enjoying the bush"

Priceless

The guy I replied to a couple of hours ago didn't reply. Willapp or something
Just catching up as on holiday but it’s quite remarkable reading those quotes. What I really meant was his overall reputation though and not just specific moments in his time here. Also anyone criticizing Silva really can just be instantly dismissed as a complete moron.

If he won't renew his contract the club would snap their hands off at 100m and probably quite a lot less.
He’s got 4 years left pal. Villa are in such a strong position when it comes to not have to offer him a contract or accept a bid from us. Just why did he sign the deal last year?! We’d be talking peanuts now had he not signed the deal. Same with Kane signing that 6 year deal 3 years ago.

He’s got 4 years left pal. Villa are in such a strong position when it comes to not have to offer him a contract or accept a bid from us. Just why did he sign the deal last year?! We’d be talking peanuts now had he not signed the deal. Same with Kane signing that 6 year deal 3 years ago.
I was talking about Sterling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.